dream box dm920

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,916 times. The last Post () by syed.sunder70.

• Respected Sir,

Could you please help me out My dream box dm 920 ultra hd

1. Unable to update latest satellite list.

2.Date always shows 1970

3. How to enable enigma2 for the 100% utilisation.

Thanks

Edited once, last by master G: *merge double posts* ().

• Official Post

1. Have a look in the mage addons feed. Maybe its possible to download a channel list from there. If not use a Settings editor to upload an Enigma2 Settings.

Which channel list do you use?

2. In Tinezone settings try to change sync method from Transponder to NTP.

3. Not sure what you are asking here.. Could you rephrase this please..

Edited once, last by master G: merge double posts ().

• 1970 means that the time in your device was not synchronized after its reset (after rebooting the box, since most devices do not have a RTC clock battery, and unfortunately the RTC time will be reset from the RAM of the Linux set top box after restarting). This is so-called "Unix Epoch Time" that starts on 1.1.1970 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_time . So you have to check if and how the time on your device is updated. There are two ways. The first is an update via satellite transponder and the second is an update via internet. You will certainly find it in the Enigma2 setting (depending on the specific Enigma2 you are using).

Unfortunately, I don't understand your third question.

Which Enigma2 are you using ? Dreambox original or other (OpenATV, OpenPLi, OpenDroid, etc.) ?

• Respected sir,

DM920 ultraHD

To be clear on third question.: Shown below

Now the current version of Dreambox DM920 (Dreambox API)

Dreambox 0S:4.3.2r3-6-gaa85e-2019-03-04

Image Experiment date: 2019-03-12 (Unstable Version)

Could you please suggest me, can i continue with the above image or install the best image as you are suggesting.

• Hello.

I'd recommend another image. For example, OpenATV (current release v6.2 / beta v6.3) is very popular. Or the PureE2 image is quite often supported on this forum (but I have no experience with it yet).

I don't even know the Dreambox OS image. So I don't know where the Dreambox OS error is. The real-time synchronization problem is likely to resolve itself over time because you are using the unstable / beta update channel, which may contain some BUGs. You should report the error to their own discussion forum. If you are accustomed to Dreambox OS image, then continue to use it. I think it's just a temporary problem in your version of Dreambox OS.

• Respected Sir,

My remote control is not getting connected to dreambox dm 920 Ultra HD

Could you please help me out on this.

I do not understand. Have you installed a new OpenATV and now the remote control is not working ? Or how do I understand it ? What is the problem ? You have to describe the problems more :-P.

• Respected sir,

I have installed unstable to stable version of dreambox os ths morning. Hene, if i press any key on remote control, light flashes & I cannot get into setup menu on dreambox dm920 via remote control.

Time being i am controlling dreambox dm920, by connecting to keyboard.

• Which flashing procedure did you use ?

It is also possible that you have downloaded the wrong firmware from the Internet. However, if you used the correct version of the firmware for your set top box, it would be better to write on the Dreambox forum. It also depends on how you use the flashing procedure. Full offline flash or just online update ?

After installing the new firmware, it is still necessary to use the RCU to get started with the initial settings ? Did you do this through OpenWebif or through the keyboard ? RCU did not work immediately after rebooting the new firwmar into initial setup ? Or did RCU stop working when you went through the initial firmware setup ?

I'm not going to deal with this with you. I don't use Dreambox so I can't help you.

• So this is probably the Dreambox bug in the firmware ... try to write Dreambox support ... or you could try downloading to USB and flashing another image like OpenATV ( http://images.mynonpublic.com/…rent/index.php?open=dm920 ) that if the RCU will work ... of course after fresh installation of Enigma, you need to add picons, configurations, possibly softcam, etc.

RCU should always work.

Did you download the right firmware ?

https://www.dreamboxupdate.com…/2.5/stable/images/dm920/

• Respected Sir,

Yes I have downloaded right firmware as per the link given by you.

Small question:-

1. Presently only key board is working fine without mouse, whether i would have made some mistake in setup ? like deactivated remote control configuration.

2. Unable to connect to wired mouse also.

3. let me continue flashing OpenATV.

• master G

Added the Label General Support

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!