I've built the Oscam version for SH4 / Spark Please correct any errors

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 921 times. The last Post () by MOHAMED_OS.

• Please Help :offended::snort:

I've built the Oscam version for SH4 / Spark

Please correct any errors

I used the following to build me ?.?

Code
        make sh4 CROSS=/HDD/OtHeR/BuIlD/OsCaM/Toolchain/sh_4/bin/sh4-streamboard-linux-gnu- CONF_DIR=/usr/keys  USE_UTF8=1 USE_LIBCRYPTO=1

:welcome41:

please use "like" button if you are satisfied thanks

firework.gif

• Not sure if this will help but - PurE2 has the images for these boxes and when you install external feed - you have all the softcams included, so you can compare.... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• master G

Set the Label from Oscam to Compile Oscam Support
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Please Help” to “I've built the Oscam version for SH4 / Spark Please correct any errors”.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!