File Commander

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,258 times. The last Post () by evlasenko.

• egj_soldier added a new file:

• egj_soldier added a new version:

Box: GigaBlue Quad4K

Image: OpenATV 6.3 // OpenPLI 7.0 + teamBlue 6.3 + OpenVision 7.0 (Multiboot)

Softcam: GCam 2.0, NCam 9.7, OSCam 11512-r795 (CS)

Box: GigaBlue UE4K

Image: OpenATV 6.3 // OpenPLI 7.0 + OpenHDF 6.4 + OpenViX 5.2 (Multiboot)

Box: GigaBlue Quad Plus

Image: OpenATV 6.3

Box: GigaBlue Ultra UE

• egj_soldier added a new version:

Box: GigaBlue Quad4K

Image: OpenATV 6.3 // OpenPLI 7.0 + teamBlue 6.3 + OpenVision 7.0 (Multiboot)

Box: GigaBlue UE4K

Image: OpenATV 6.3 // OpenPLI 7.0 + OpenHDF 6.4 + OpenViX 5.2 (Multiboot)

Box: GigaBlue Quad Plus

Box: GigaBlue Ultra UE

• The "FileTransfer.pyo" module unfortunately does not exists in OpenATV 6.2 image. I don't know why :). But in OpenATV 6.3 beta I found it.

https://github.com/openatv/eni…6.3/lib/python/Components

...versus...

https://github.com/openatv/eni…6.2/lib/python/Components

Download the file FileTransfer.pyo (2019-04) and upload it via FTP connection into your box, to the following path:

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/FileTransfer.pyo

There is no FileCommander plugin included in OpenATV 6.2. So there must be an error in the IPK package that did not install the missing "FileTransfer" module into the "Components". The module "Components.FileTransfer" is already included in OpenATV 6.3 but does not exist in OpenATV 6.2. So it must be added to the IPK installation.

• Yes, I know, in other words the plugin is only built into OpenATV 6.3. Making it an IPK package is therefore not easy. All dependencies that will be installed with the IPK must be searched for and supplemented. Alternatively, the IPK package could test the name of Enigma and only if it detects OpenATV 6.3 will it install the plugin.

I don't know who is author of the IPK package, but it's done wrong. There are no dependencies in it added. So, this IPK works only in OpenATV 6.3, which is of course stupid, because this plugin is directly included in OpenATV 6.3 already.

• Yes, unfortunately the plugin is not portable. It is designed and built only for OpenATV 6.3 or later image versions.

Unfortunately, in OpenATV version 6.2, the File Commander plugin hasn't existed yet. Also, many dependent modules are missing in OpenATV 6.2. There is a large number of them.

It is necessary to create an IPK installation that will include all the extra modules needed. Unfortunately, the installer that is listed at the beginning of the discussion comes from the OpenATV 6.3 feed, which means that the installer does not have the necessary modules (since they are already included in the OpenATV 6.3 base).

• Yes, I know, in other words the plugin is only built into OpenATV 6.3. Making it an IPK package is therefore not easy. All dependencies that will be installed with the IPK must be searched for and supplemented. Alternatively, the IPK package could test the name of Enigma and only if it detects OpenATV 6.3 will it install the plugin.

I don't know who is author of the IPK package, but it's done wrong. There are no dependencies in it added. So, this IPK works only in OpenATV 6.3, which is of course stupid, because this plugin is directly included in OpenATV 6.3 already.

When openatv implemented file commander for openatv 6.3, there was a ton of commits where they changed lots of modules and screens to incorporate it.

I don't think its is meant to be a seperate IPK at all.
    But its one of the first things I delete of my box, its a hackers paradise for anyone that opens up their box to be accessed externally.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!