Weteck play 2 box Picons no longer visable when downloaded + channel list download crashes Wetv.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 570 times. The last Post () by 1999gtv.

• Hi there everybody I am having issues with my Wetek Play 2 box.

firstly when I download picons from there server do not show.

Secondly when I try to download channel lists from there sever it gives me a message "Wetv has stopped" and crashes out.

any idea, has anyone seen this before?

• The channel list crash has been happening since mid 2017 I believe and last I looked late 2018 had still not been fixed and unlikely to happen going by my own experiences of wetek fixes. Mine used to work 1 out of 5 approximately and that was on the satellite version the cable/terrestial users had even bigger problems. Picons need to be service reference from memory and I used to download from other sites. Buy something else and save yourself major headaches. All of the enigma2 receivers I use run rings round the wetek

• destined for the scrap heap hey? I have contacted them on a number of occasions and they don't bother replying at all.

service reference you say? OK how could I do that.

what would be a good premium enigma 2 receiver you would recommend?

• Depends on your budget really, I have 3 in use around the house a zgemma h7, edision osmega and formuler1. Best Value for money is the zgemma at moment, the other 2 are harder to obtain the osmega has been flawless since I bought it 2 years or more ago. Formuler 1 was cheapest but a cracking triple tuner receiver for £80 Zgemma is very fast and is triple tuner also takes an internal hdd being sold at the £120 mark new. There are plenty of others around though, work out what you need most for example for satellite or cable, does it need to take an internal hdd or is usb ok for you. I looked at loads before buying the zgemma including the vu+, gigablue and dreambox range and the deciding factors in the end were price I could buy 2 or 3 zgemma h7 boxes for price of only 1 of the others and also pure2 image (my fav) works with it. I was so dissapointed with wetek I had 2 play 1 and 1 play2 and got so fed up with promised fixes that never appeared and the sudden complete halt to updates I used them for target practice using the air rifle. The idea of one box which could do satellite and run prime, netflix etc was the reason for buying the wetek but the reality was too many flaws. Have a look on this forum there is a section devoted to picons both srp and snp with download links

Edited once, last by 1999gtv ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!