strange thing happening recordings on my vu+ duo

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 607 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• hey fellas,

i just noticing that sometimes when i record a program on my vix powered vu+ duo and go to watch it back, the program is split into 2 parts. For example i set the box to record a 60 minute program last night and this morning when i load my recording list, i see the recorded program in there twice. a 40 minute section of the program and a 20 minute section of the program. I have a 2TB internal HDD fitted and the latest build of vix

any idea what causes this?

cheers

• Has the box crashed? I noticed the footy this afternoon was split in two. There was a gap missing so assume it crashed, restarted and started recording again. Could be what has happened?

• Have you used the Harddisk setup tool to initialise the HDD? If not then it could be possible that it is formatted as FAT32 - which has a file limit of 4gb

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!