Trying to get 800SE running, but issue with my brain not comaptable with CCcam, help

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,541 times. The last Post () by s1m0nw.

• First of let me begin in saying a massive thank you to s1m0nw, the guy has been very helpfull in getting me to the stage I am at now, which is.
    I have a gigablue 800se, with fixed dish pointing to 28.2 e
    Latest team red image installed...
    Essyurlinsttaler
    I think I have my N: line installed correctly, to make sure I put in both, Var/etc and in /etc.

I get all free to air channels and sound from some of the music channels.
    I get the info bar along the bottom of the screen saying what is on etc, when that disappears, I am left with a black screen.

I am using the GGBC and Filezilla..
    ofcourse I am assuming the N: line is active..

Softcam is set to none, it has 3 options, Bluecam, CCcam 2.2.1. and cccam 2.3.0, or none, when i change it it does not seem to save
    Card server has 5 options, Oscam_rt601, NewCS 1.67 AU, NewCS 1.67 Smargo AU, NewCS 1.67 Smargo, NewCS 1.67and none
    So my first request is for someone to confirm I am on the right lines, in which case the line is not active..

Couple of other points/help.

Getting/finding information is doing my nut in (in English)s can anyone tell me, is this a direct clone of a Dreambox 800, if not which one is it a clone of, then I have a solid reference point, as at the moment I have a German manual.

Any and all advice greatly recieved

• Hi mate many thanks for your continued efforts, I select softcam (tried both), press ok, message comes on very quickly 2starting CCcam, thendisappears, the message is on for less than a second, when i go back to check, it is back to "none" again..

• As you can see, I ain't given up yet..
    I press "Blue" button to get into the Red panel
    Softcam is set to none, I have 3 options, Bluecam, CCca. 2.2.1 ot CCcam 2.3.0
    I have tried selecting each one ans press ok to save. however when I go back in it remains at "none. so I keep trying but none of them save.

How would I delete and reinstall the Softcam, or should I try a different one.

I am getting really frustrated any ideas...

• Keep trying, in the meantime i'll get the TeamRed image on my GigaBlue to try to replicate what you are doing either tonight or tomorrow - just to clarify, are you using the original TeamRed image or the HDF backup image? and can you confirm you have installed the softcams from the extraurl?

I cannot remember having any sort of issues setting up the TeamRed so I am sure it isn't anything that can't be fixed!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Update
    Refreshed TeamRed image, and ran with the 2.3.0 CCcam and picture cleared immediately.

I have no idea what I did to get it to work..

Thanks to musogee and s1m0nw

• I just flashed TeamRed on my receiver to try to help out! glad you fixed it already though, I will keep the image on for a couple of days so if you have any more issues let me know while I am in a good position to have a look for you...

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!