I have a problem with Oscam-emu

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,918 times. The last Post () by stefanel.

• Hello dear friends and friends, I have a problem with Oscam-emu. In the new versions of Oscam-emu, the only version of 11505 works without problems, and the rest of the new Oscam-emu and now the newest Oscam-emu11517 with Successive stops. That is, each time a stop is created, and after 3 to 5 seconds, the image and sound of the channel will be fine again, and the problem will be repeated in the same way. I have Dreambox 7020 HD and there is a problem with all the images. The images I tested with, including Open ATV, CVS, Dream Elite, Open PLI and ... .Please help me. Waiting for your response Dear friends. thank you

• Hello . Dear managers and friends please help me please help me The problem I mentioned above is still and continues . One thing I should point out is that the rest of the emu's work well with each version's, and I only have problems with my version of the emu's oscam emu new versions (except 11505) with my emu's.( Text my problem :Hello dear friends and friends, I have a problem with Oscam-emu. In the new versions of Oscam-emu, the only version of 11505 works without problems, and the rest of the new Oscam-emu and now the newest Oscam-emu11517 with Successive stops. That is, each time a stop is created, and after 3 to 5 seconds, the image and sound of the channel will be fine again, and the problem will be repeated in the same way. I have Dreambox 7020 HD and there is a problem with all the images. The images I tested with, including Open ATV, CVS, Dream Elite, Open PLI and ... .Please help me. Waiting for your response Dear friends. thank you). I know what to expect. I'll be grateful for your answer.

• Hello . Dear managers and friends please help me please help me The problem I mentioned above is still and continues . One thing I should point out is that the rest of the emu's work well with each version's, and I only have problems with my version of the emu's oscam emu new versions (except 11505) with my emu's.( Text my problem :Hello dear friends and friends, I have a problem with Oscam-emu. In the new versions of Oscam-emu, the only version of 11505 works without problems, and the rest of the new Oscam-emu and now the newest Oscam-emu11517 with Successive stops. That is, each time a stop is created, and after 3 to 5 seconds, the image and sound of the channel will be fine again, and the problem will be repeated in the same way. I have Dreambox 7020 HD and there is a problem with all the images. The images I tested with, including Open ATV, CVS, Dream Elite, Open PLI and ... .Please help me. Waiting for your response Dear friends. thank you). I know what to expect. I'll be grateful for your answer.

Hello my dear friends and relatives, I reinstated oscam emu 115017 and, given the problem I mentioned above, I took the file oscam.log and put it here. Hope I can help you with this data and information. To solve my problem. I'm waiting for your guidance. I'll ask you to help me again thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> OSCam << cardserver log switched at Mon May 6 16:24:19 2019

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!