Cccam2.3.8 all clients show offline,servers online

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,021 times. The last Post () by tony1998.

• I can use both but my curious problem is that caid 1810 does not open on oscam though same peers

Yer well we can all be curious and we can all have problems with cs but if you dont post what setup you have then it becomes not only curious but also confusing to people reading this.

Check your configs in oscam, or better still post them here, without info its a waste of time for everyone... the simplest of things can cause issues in oscam.

• Strange.... cccam order in cam removal i would have thought would have sorted it...

However Try this (test).... ftp to your server and use either wincsp or filezilla to edit these files exactly as they are ,, editing device and account details only.

(and reboot)

[reader]

label = reader1

protocol = cccam

device = ...com,XXXXX

user = xxxxxxxx

password = xxxxxxxx

inactivitytimeout = 30

group = 1

ccckeepalive = 1

disablecrccws = 1

[reader]

label = reader2

protocol = cccam

device = ....dyndns.tv,XXXXX

user = xxxxxxxx

password = xxxxxxxx

inactivitytimeout = 30

group = 2

ccckeepalive = 1

disablecrccws = 1

Iatest oscam bin should be used here too especially if disablecrccws is in operation.... so r11517 oscam binary minimum.

• Hello. As far as I know, Oscam is not yet done with the cccam 2.3.8 protocol, but only supports the cccam protocol up to version 2.3.2 (I'm using this one in particular: OSCam: 1.20_svn / Build: r11518 / Compiler: mipsel-openpli40-linux-gnu). So in "oscam.conf" on the server, set cccam as the maximum supported version to 2.3.2 (you will also find max. supported version in the Oscam-Webif, in Cccam settings) and not 2.3.8.

• Hello. As far as I know, Oscam is not yet done with the cccam 2.3.8 protocol, but only supports the cccam protocol up to version 2.3.2 (I'm using this one in particular: OSCam: 1.20_svn / Build: r11518 / Compiler: mipsel-openpli40-linux-gnu). So in "oscam.conf" on the server, set cccam as the maximum supported version to 2.3.2 (you will also find max. supported version in the Oscam-Webif, in Cccam settings) and not 2.3.8.

And what difference does this make to anyone./??? If you read it works now mr s3n0.... what are you trying to fix now????

• johndeere88 :

1. Please behave yourself politely to the forum users

2. I have not written anything about working or not working, but about a badly set server as a warning that the server is set up badly and is not set up like this

3. My message was for a user who was asking a question and not for you, what you control everything in the world and you know everything and have been everywhere and for sure this message doesn't mean anything to you ... because then you create unnecessary flood on the discussion forum ...

It looks like someone writes a question, someone points out a bug in a user configration and then comes a third user (you) and writes his hate post that doesn't even concern the user with the query, nor the user who pointed out the configuration error.

Next time this will be a report.

• I cannot get this version installed on my dm900. each attempt is met with error .

I use this command "opkg install /tmp/enigma2-softcams-cccam-all-images_2.3.8_cccam_mips_arm_all.ipk"

always got this error :

Reading package lists...

Building dependency tree...

Reading state information...

E: Unable to locate package /tmp

</tmp/enigma2-softcams-cccam-all-images_2.3.8_cccam_mips_arm_all.ipk

Reading package lists...

Building dependency tree...

please can somebody help to resolve this issue.

• vix33 :

This is a bug either by the IPK package or by the Enigma bug you are using (unfortunately you don't write which Enigma you're using).

Send the IPK package to me or put it into the discussion and I can look at it.

Or we will only extract a binary executable file from this IPK and then install Oscam manually by uploading the binaries into the set top box and using the startup script.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!