BissFeedAutoKey Plugin

There are 319 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 82,213 times. The last Post () by AYMENAC.

• master G added a new file:

• Go to Best Answer
    • Official Post

Crash attached, there is also an issue with your ipk file, it is installing the control, pre/post inst file to root of the image

Looks promising though:thumbup:

• Crash attached, there is also an issue with your ipk file, it is installing the control, pre/post inst file to root of the image

Looks promising though:thumbup:

Thank you very much for sending crash file and your tips about ipk file!

Regarding to crash file, this plugin is wrote for DVB-S OR DVB-S2 CHANNEL OR FREQ NOT FOR DVB-T OR DVB-C!

which channel or frequency do you test by this plugin?

I will fix this bug in next version!

• Looks promising.

However you need to add an exception for users who have Cable tuners installed.

If the plugin is opened whilst the box is using the cable tuner you get this crash.

Obviously its not designed for use with Cable tuners, but I'm sure others like myself will first open it to look to see what it does, whilst still tuned to a Cable channel. Its always good practice to prevent all possible crashes, even ones caused by the user themselves.

I also think it would be a good idea to allow users to select their own http port rather than forcing them to use 8888, I personally edited the code in the py to allow me to continue using my existing port.

Other than that, great work !

• New update 1.1

--Fix bug regarding to DVB-C & DVB-T Frequency; thanks to jenseneverest

:announcement1::announcement:Important Tip:
    In some Countries, user must use VPN to see #CW :announcement::announcement1:

Download:

• Obviously its not designed for use with Cable tuners, but I'm sure others like myself will first open it to look to see what it does, whilst still tuned to a Cable channel. Its always good practice to prevent all possible crashes, even ones caused by the user themselves.

Ok! Before releasing this plugin, I fixed this bug, because I use DVB-T tuner. After some changes, a few lines was out off "if statement" block. I fixed this bug in last night and today i release it.

I also think it would be a good idea to allow users to select their own http port rather than forcing them to use 8888, I personally edited the code in the py to allow me to continue using my existing port.

Also you can change port in config file instead of edit in py code!:lollz:

Thanks for your recommendation:thumbup:, if you saw setting, I allow user to select softcam.key directory! I can done this for http port, but when i check several config file of my friend, in most of them, http port set to 8888. then i prefer to force user to change port!:laugh1:

• Official Post

master G added a new version:

Removed Depends: nigma2 from control file, which was causing a dependency error during installation.

Added deb version for DreamOS Dreamboxes.

• master G added a new version:

Removed Depends: nigma2 from control file, which was causing a dependency error during installation.

Added deb version for DreamOS Dreamboxes.

Special thanks to Admin masterG for supporting this plugin!

Do you test this plugin on DreamOS Dreamboxes? Do you edit that for DreamOS ?

My freind test plugin on DreamOS Dreamboxes and os was crashed!

• Official Post

Do you test this plugin on DreamOS Dreamboxes? Do you edit that for DreamOS ?

My freind test plugin on DreamOS Dreamboxes and os was crashed!

I tested with the latest Dream-Elite on DM900. Plugin installs fine, but crashes after starting.

No crash log for now, just a green screen grab.

a454e4fe00085f6b579324b.png

• Thanks My Best Friend for Release This Good Plugin

God Bless You
    One In This World
    many in other World;);)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!