e channelizer with pure2 image

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,729 times. The last Post () by tromo.

• hi team.

i am trying to sort and write the satellites and channels on the pure2 image with echannelizer but the problem is i can not connet to the box dreamox900.

i use it with openatv with no problem. is there a way how to connect it keep coming with error pass or user which i have already set to the dream box.

is there a plugging or an app for writing channels etc on pure2 image .

thanks guys:bulb:

:cool1:

• Official Post

I assume you now that Pure2 dont use the standard username/password?

They use root as username but password is pure2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Hi seagen .

Thanks for your quick reply all sorted now .

After playing with image for a bit i come across few issues i wonder if you can help with them.

1- i tried to set the dish motor position but some how it says postion stored . But when i move sat dish to different satellite nothing happen then i go to sat position setting i realize it did not store the position.

2- the image come preloaded with astra19 sat

When i switch to hotbird channels all i see on the screen a flashing dish moving and the box freezes it does not respond to remote contol buttons unless if i am on astra 19.

3- i had an openatv image where i can see and connect to box from my laptop in the network.

With pure2 image i cant see the box in the network .

4- what is softcam pluggin that work best with this image and i can see it through the webif on my laptop so i can put the cccsm info on it.

Apart from that the image looks great .

Any help would be much apprecited .

Cheeers

• Sorry, no motor here but such complaints are virtually unheard of... we need details, as to exactly what you are doing...

In our section look for detailed instructions of all sorts. No need to invent hot water.

OSCam Emu section, my thread in the Stickies.

Some of the threads are for discussion on a topic but the info is in an article...

Enjoy! :)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Btw, both OpenATV and PurE2 use the same code for basics, like DiSEqC, motor, Network and so on and on... I don't think it's that but you'll have to investigate carefully, while you wait for somebody with a motor to help you out... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• hi team .

just a quick update

all the above issues are sorted .

the only issue left is to swithch between satellite with a motorized dish i ll explain.

let say the dish is on 13* hotbird and position is stored to 13 let say . when i try to set new position to 19 astra i can move the dish with no problem then i store the position 19 up to now everything is fine i can get channels and so on .....

now if i try to move the dish back to hotbird channels i can see the display saying moving from 19 to 13 but no movement of the dish.

i ll go again to the posistioner setup page i can see that the position is turned to 1 instead of 13.

any help from anyone with motorized setting would be much apreciated.

cheers guys.

• Jens, guys with a motor - any words of wisdom? ;)

• Perhaps faulty settings that you are trying to restore, I am told... Start from zero, manually sort it out and see... WHen it is working - then save...

Good luck!

• hi guys,

Thanks for all your help and suggetions.

This is an update to what i was up to.

Still no luck with motor . I can not store the postion of the satellite on the box dreambox dm900.

As soon as come out of a page where you set the position index and go back straight away then the position is back to number 1 and this is happening to me only on pure2 image.

I have tried different images openpli and dreamelite and the box works just fine.

Pure2 image is great image i dont want to go back to openatv .

Perhaps someone with dream dm 900 box with similar setting will help with this.

Cheers guys:cool1:

• That is really strange, as I did have dm9x0 and it worked fine with motor, and all the other boxes work ok with motor.
    Are you using USALS or goto protocol? Frankly did not use 'goto' for a long time, so a bit off with any advice about that.

• Try manually, step-by-step, to try to avoid any mistakes and document it here - post screenshots and let's see...

It might help others, too... :)

• Official Post

Maybe give some info about the Motor? What is the model and specs about the motor then its easier to determin what settings you need

Maybe a link to the maker or seller of the motor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• master G

Added the Label Dish & Motor Support

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!