Picons E_Channelizer

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,043 times. The last Post () by SayyiD.

• Hello friends,

I use the and channelizer to edit my channels, organize and everything works fine, but I have a problem, I can not add the picon to the channel I want !!!

My box is a Zgemma Star S, I downloaded the picons here on the site, they are in PNG format, but when I add it gives error ...

Anyone with the same problem that can help me ??

Thanks

• the only way I can install the picons is through DVB, but what happens I use an IPTV list, and some channels are not in my line of enigma2, so I wanted to add the missing picons, but I can't.....:crying::crying:

• Official Post

E-Channelizer can use any kind of image fomat and size and convert them to ptoper format (.png) and your prefferd size in Picon settings.

What i am guessing is that you dont have your Local Picon directory setup correct then you get an error when trying to assign picons.

When you select local piconfolder just mark picn folder dont open it,

E-Channelizer looks for Picons in folder.

Only when you assign one by one channel do you need to open folder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Official Post

And i am guessing you have choosen your local folder for logos (Picons) before imoporting them ???

No problem for me importing Picons ;)

3002b053016858910452b0eea.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!