E2iStream

There are 913 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 271,703 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• Not to open a new topic, I'll ask a question here. I installed My JDownloader for solving reCAPTCHA v2 icefilms.info

host for movies and series. Connection works fine between PC and Dreambox to the message "waiting for captcha solving",

and then nothing further happens. What else do I have to settings in My DL or E2iStream configuration ( settings ) for this to work.

Thank you.

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2istream_20190925-r01_all

Code
    - add & fix hdfilme german host (movies & series).
    - fix planet-streaming french host to show movies posters.
    - host ekinotv fix search - polish host

notice

Code
    - ftp .ipk file to /tmp- install with following telnet command 'opkg update && opkg install /tmp/*.ipk'  , all required dependencies for plugin will be installed from your image feed.
    - E2 will Auto-restart after .ipk installation finished

fankoosh added a new version:

• The site ''https://xrysoi.net/'' was in plugin before, but now is not exsist, if possible to add this site again in Plugin ???
    Thank you in advance.

• Make another new account on other PC or phone with new login and password for E2istrem player. I don't know ,

maybe you must have two different accounts for each player.

I really could use some help here on this.

I still get a error on login for ustvnow in the web stream player. I keep getting "check the login credentials"

I have cleared email address and p/w several times and still get the same error. login with the same from my

pc or tablet work good.

Will someone please help.

• This host is only c/p from E2iPlayer, and should be checked and it necessary to fix by the developer.

This problem is SSS fixed in private version yet in 05/2019. The old API used in E2iPlayer has been disabled

and need to re-written parser for this service and use new API. Maybe Mr.Softrix will read this.

• Hello y'all,

I see a lot of requests on this topic, are those treated by someone ?

Who's the dev of the plugin ? codermik ? MasterG ?

To dev's: it is possible to revive filmehd.net ?

Cheers & kisses

Since the snow came, all the wife has done is look through the window. If it gets any worse, I'll have to let her in...

1x VU+ Ultimo 4k

1 x VU+ Uno 4k SE

1 x VU+ Zero

• Developer of E2iStream is codermik or Softrix here in forum. I gave this suggestion because host Sport365.live has common problems,

does not work already approx. 20 days. I hope the dev will be able to fix it. It might be replaced with some other host, or just add

until the links are fixed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!