E2iStream

There are 913 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 272,198 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• Softrix - just to let you know: there is a conflict between E2iStream and Adultlive plugin.

Have installed the latest version (without succes on vu+ ultimo4k) of the e2istream and after that when i try to open Adultlive (just to test to see if still works :)))) the box crash (green screen)

I will not flash the box for that - i can live without Adultlive plugin - just wanted to inform you

Cheers and wish you to have energy for your all your projects and family

Since the snow came, all the wife has done is look through the window. If it gets any worse, I'll have to let her in...

1x VU+ Ultimo 4k

1 x VU+ Uno 4k SE

1 x VU+ Zero

• I tried to install it with the classic system of

put the .ipk file with filezilla in var / tmp

to then install it with the install IPK file of the green pannel

At the end of the installation sequence I see the installation message failed

I restart the deco and find nothing in the plugins

But if I go up

Usr / lib / enigma 2 / pyton / I find myself IPTV Player

• Official Post

1- Download and install Putty

2- open putty .

3- typing host name : local ip address for box

4- Connection type setting : Telnet

5- Enter

6- Username and password entered ( user and pass : root )

7- Copy the command line

Code
    wget http://www.softrix.co.uk/istream/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

Enter / wait for it to install

Code
    reboot

enter

• Too kind, but still allow me 2 questions

1 Do I have to go through the installation with a zilla file first (var / tmp etc.etc.etc.) Or just the command with putty you gave me instructions for?

2 Question from absolute neophyte: what you mean by "code"

Thanks in advance for your answers

• The whole installation goes over Telnet. When you type user and password, copy in command line what is says in first Code ( wget....),

and wait until it is finished. When everything is installed then you copy in command line Code ( reboot). When you copy first Code you

must always type Enter and also when you copy Code ( reboot). You have to keep track of everything that is written in while running

in Telnet. Code is command line that you copy to Telnet.It is not difficult to learn.

• Try to understand me

I am 69 years old and I have no telnet experience

and I don't want to make trouble ...

about 10 years ago I approached the world of vuplus boxes but I still have a lot to learn ...

but you could not opt for a simpler procedure like installing the plugin as .ipk or as .targz files?

however I try and at the most I restart recharging the image in flash

• You can only install . ipk or .tar.gz only if a plugin is already installed. i have also BH image and go to Main menu - Addons - Addons Download Manager- Black Hole Addons Plugins, find and install IPTV Player ( E2iplayer) or Main menu - Plugins - Download Plugins ( Red button ) - extensions

and find iptvplayer and iptvplayer - deps.Maybe is easiest way for you. Option through Plugins - Download Plugins is probably newer version.

•   I tried to download the BH server on the net but it didn't install

Exit the message "collected errors"

Then green screen and deco in crasch

I wouldn't want it to be a problem with my vu duo box

Yesterday I had to remove the HD because in the reboot phase the box froze, eliminated the HD the problem was solved

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2istream_20191016-r01_all

Code
    - Fix cineblog: cb01.social.           
    - Add new host ustvgo.tv (Live section).
    - Fix hoofoot and ourmatch.
    - Updated 18+ contents.        
    - Updated TSIPlayer to version 2019.10.13.0 ,check log info section.    

notice

Code
    - ftp .ipk file to /tmp
    - install with following telnet command 'opkg update && opkg install /tmp/*.ipk' , all required dependencies for plugin will be installed from your image feed.
    - E2 will Auto-restart after .ipk installation finished
  • Had to ask as i'm at work -> It is working on 64arch cpu ??? Vu+ Uno4k by eg

Cheers

Since the snow came, all the wife has done is look through the window. If it gets any worse, I'll have to let her in...

1x VU+ Ultimo 4k

1 x VU+ Uno 4k SE

1 x VU+ Zero

• We have to make some donations for a 4k STB for the DEV :)

1x VU+ Ultimo 4k

1 x VU+ Uno 4k SE

1 x VU+ Zero

• for pure2 image vu+zero not working???

the last update 22-09-19 and finish.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!