E2iStream

There are 913 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 272,358 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• Gledalica host is shutdown, and not work anymore. New domain is filmoplex.com. Developers should be remove Gledalica.com,

and add new host which I doubt because they do not read these posts. As I wrote in previous posts should be fix NETUTV parser

with hqq.tv and waaw.tv player and also fix hosting for Filmativa.ws and Filmovizija. I would really like the devs to solve problems

with Balkan section hosts because of those who want to watch them.

New host https://www.filmoviplex.com/

Thank you.

• Passed on to E2iStream dev... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• That is normal behaviour for this plug-in...the extra downloaded files are all safe and are needed for this plug-in to work properly just accept the recommended settings..

• Official Post

Its a stolen work from samsam, and like always stolen works in the end fail.

Lets NOT start that argument AGAIN. Keeps post relevant to this topic.

• hi

Panda555 I am not sure if my English is good enough but did you read:

https://gitlab.com/maxbambi/e2iplayer/issues/25

s inform there that he never gave permission to Codermik

it looks like Codermik thought that he has permission because he mistook www page layout licenses with e2iplayer code license

so I am afraid that you are wrong

it looks like Codermik took code from the private version without s agreement

Maxbambi also took private code but he remove it from his version later

It looks like s complaint to Maxbambi because he cooperate with Codermik

For me it looks like s has main complain to Codermik that he used and shared s's private code from

• Dead end of what? These things keep changing all the time...

There are tons of other sources...

end of this great plugin

"There are tons of other sources..." - unfortunately but there is not replacement for eurosportplayer (I am not talking about live stream of eurosport channels) and for sport365

if you have such replacements then please share information about them with us

thank you very much

• It is important to me that the plugins work. Who he is, to whom and whether to stole, I don't care. If the private version had be stolen

or take code we would be watching eurosportplayer today or somethig else what is SSS fixed. Don't bother with that.

• Both players have a same source, and only E2iStream have different name. E2iPlayer maintains developers from Poland,and

they mainly fixes Polish hosts, as maxbambi which mainly fixes Italian hosts. For other hosts not have interest or willpower for fixing.

It's just necessary fix NETUTV urlparser with hqq.tv and waaw.tv players,then it will work Gledalica, Filmovizija, Filmativa and Fenixite.

• E2iStream FS page has a thread to report this stuff and it works by sections.

I reported it in Balkans section, quoted you, more-or-less, gave him all the details you provided... and we'll see...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Could you please explain what do you mean by "FS page", please?

Do you mean Facebook? If yes, they do not accept me request to assign to group, so only some person are able to report there...

• Strange, that they wouldn't accept you, after your glowing praise of their work...

• Well I wrote only true, but anyway I made request much more earlier and they rejected it before my posts here, so my posts could not be a reason

P.S You also wrote nice post:

E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

PurE2 coders have removed E2iStream from our feeds, thanx to its sources being old and always lagging behind.

One of the coders was on holidays, so expect this to be updated soon... ;)

• PurE2 coder dealing with these issues told me factually what was going on ("E2iStream [at the time] was not up to date") and from the E2iStream coder's post I saw subsequently on FB - it was factually correct. So, then I wrote that I saw on FB that the coder took time off and that he is now back, fixing stuff, so we should have it back. Which part is a mystery?

Btw, I got a link for his project, from which PurE2 Team will be able to compile E2iStream for their feeds and offer it - in a nice way, everything via remote - to its users...

• PurE2 > E2iStream > YT > Blue Button > Configure host > my YT settings...

27e7c78fb.jpg

I am just enjoying 60 fps HDR NATURE 8K video...

970d71f6bd.jpg

774e179bcb.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!