E2iStream

There are 913 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 272,131 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• "Original" 2019.10.24.01 by Codermik (but I use SurfShark VPN, so...?).

In E2iStream > All > E2iStream > Contact details, you will find his email. Be polite, explain in detail and maybe you'll get your wish come true... :)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Unfortunately, this is nothing new. It works from long time on version from https://gitlab.com/zadmario

it looks like this was also taken from s private version there is discussion about on gitlab

but anyway you are wrong 2160p (3840x2160) is 4K not 8K, 8K should have 4320p (7680x4320) it does not have 60fps but 30fps

most probably title "LG 8K 60fps HDR NATURE 8k video ultra hd for 8k tv" - is about original video format but after upload on youtube it was transcoded:

to 4K, 30 fps without HDR

so, you are watching 4K 30fps without hdr

Unfortunately, it's sad that there are no new features added since s stop sharing his version :(

it is not optimistic looking in the future

of course there are there are several new hosts added but unfortunately there are no new features.

when it comes to websites, is anyone able to fix https://www.icefilms.info - there are a lot of movies with good quality

anyone please?

• About my problem with Youtube, still doesn't work. I try to change youtube.py and youtube.dl extractor from zadmario E2iPlayer

and replace in E2iStream, but without change. Maybe Youtube only works on PurE2 image. Icefilms can probably be fixed

but when, nobody knows that. There same queries on gitlab, but developers do not answers such questions about fixing Icefilms.

• I am not using PurE2 - for me this image is too havy, too slow

I saw many blue screens when I try to use it

I am using OpenPli and youtube working, but as I know it need a valid duktape, each version must have diffrent duktape

• No prob, Panda! Good you have it all sorted out. ;)

Saub, who claimed that video is 8K?:derpthink: It's a bloody name of the file. If you actually look a bit and think before you write you'll see the resolution and fps on the last screenshot.:wtf1:

My screenshots post is there to inform people of facts and good settings, FCOL, this is not a cut-throat competition and you knowing "this is nothing new" ("Ach, how boring" said saub yawning...:head banger:) doesn't mean this is somehow worthless for all users, boy what a plonker...:spit:

Unfortunately, you remind me too much of SSS, constantly complaining of others and never even trying to see his own behaviour, so you're now on ignore.:quiet: I don't need that!:eye roll: (Grow up, FFS!)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• After installation version of plugin from 16.10, and updating to 24.10 Youtube works. Probably issue in custom build which I was installed.

gorski, sorry if I was suspicious.

that is issue from ur side not in custom build , mostly a corrupted folder installation due to several FTB u done , u better uninstall & install freah ipk , not ftb the unzipped folder ! ,no issues at all in yutube , working here ok & no any report about issue in youtube , except you , so better to be sure about problem from ur side first before posting irrelevant issue regarding my custom build & better for u to stick to online updates & dont install my costom build , currently i fixed hofoot & ourmatch streaming issue & they r working ok

• fankoosh, Sorry, I didn't mean offend you and your work. I appreciate your work, and have used many times when you post here your custom versions.

I really don't know why were was a problem with Youtube in you version from 26.10. This issue is sure from my side and probably corrupted files

when I installed your build. And in future I will use your build when your new version comes out.

Best regards, Panda555

• FTB?

Fankoosh, you mean FTP? ;)

• That is normal behaviour for this plug-in...the extra downloaded files are all safe and are needed for this plug-in to work properly just accept the recommended settings..

That is normal behaviour for this plug-in...the extra downloaded files are all safe and are needed for this plug-in to work properly just accept the recommended settings..

I did try to download but it pops up the message cannot download

• Maybe your internet connection..i've just re-installed and the extra files downloaded ok...

• OK, some E2iStream feedback, with my thanx to Codermik, once again!!! :thumbup:

Thanx to iStream/Codermik's link for compiling, E2iStream is now offered inside PurE2 > MENU > Plugins > green button > Extensions and it comes with almost everything that is required for it automatically installed, with only 3-4 additional files installed on first start. Do not worry if you can't update it, as it may be the latest version... Make sure you configure it so buffer and cache go to USB stick and downloading to HDD respectively.

d048fa1168fc9d.jpg

812baf8a096459.jpg

If it isn't in PurE2 > MENU > Plugins > Extensions already, as in "after a SW update", please issue the following commands in PuTTy to get it:

opkg update

opkg upgrade

sync

reboot

Then, go to Plugins and install via remote controller...

Or manual install:

opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2istream

(latest version is 2019.10.24).

NOTA BENE - please, ignore the following error:

5fb1329f6548f71cb0247d.jpg

PurE2 - thanx to Delfi - now has FFmpeg 4.2.1 (the first in the world, as usual! :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1::hello:party-time: ), so this test was doubly interesting to see what, if anything, would work with E2iStream, Kodi, Ciefp's channel list, incuding IPTV channels and some films, series etc. streaming (mkv, mp4 etc. links) etc. etc.

Prerequisites: Service App is installed and Exteplayer3 is active.

Results:

3d53834dab588cac0304.jpg

I.e. in E2iStream Exteplayer3 is not working with FFmpeg 4.2.1 but External gstplayer (no buffering needed most of the time) IS working, as you will see below! I tested lots of stuff and aplenty of those plugins offered are working just fine!

Here is my quick report to Delfi (just a few parts of our Skype conversation):

UK normal address - BBC iPlayer is working fully! ITV partially...

23c1188b.jpg

1a050771506b0954.jpg

YouTube is cool:

f955953f4c3.jpg

4d005.jpg

With VPN active:

"Andrija & Andjelka" is working but with External Gstplayer

("Dom za vesanje" in Films is working! First time it stopped with ext gstplayer but then it worked!)

OK, in sports section some things are working...

"Our match", for instance.

"Red bull" is working in E2iStream.

"Laola" is working!

"TSiPlayer" has Bein etc.ESPN USA is opening... finally found valid links.... :P

Ha! "123Movies" is working inside TSiPlayer...

"Streamlord" is working there > "Joker" is going!

"Vidlink.org" in English section is working!

"Vumoo.to" is working.

Call me old-fashioned but these guys are active... ;)

"TSiPlayer" works in many places... ;)

"YIFY" inside E2iStream is working.

"18+" section (XXX) is working.

"Classic cinema" is working.

"Filmaon" is working.

"Filmativa.ws" is working!

"filmstreamhd.it" is working.

"Icefilms" seems OK, even.... :P I found "Flash" working...

"Movie4k.org" works!

"123Movies" works... Last 3 "kinda working" (fast test)...

And so on and on... Kodi is fine, too, hehe!

Codermik, again, thanx a bunch and keep up the good work!!! :)

• Hi, I have been using E2istream for a long time now and very satisfied with it, but lately in the Arabic section , the Arabic letters are invisible, is this fixable? Thanks in advance.

• Hello,

Just a reminder to not forgot please:

filmehd.net not working

Thanks

Since the snow came, all the wife has done is look through the window. If it gets any worse, I'll have to let her in...

1x VU+ Ultimo 4k

1 x VU+ Uno 4k SE

1 x VU+ Zero

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!