E2iStream

There are 913 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 272,344 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• Not true!

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• here is the crash log of e2iptv player if some one can help me please reply

IPTVUpdateMainWindow.__init__ -------------------------------

IPTVSetupImpl.__init__ -------------------------------

mkdirs: "/tmp/"

GetResourcesServerUri -> http://iptvplayer.vline.pl/resources/

IPTVSetupMainWidget.onStart

IPTVSetupMainWidget.startPressed

IPTVSetupImpl.start

IPTVSetupImpl.glibcVerDetect

IPTVSetupImpl.setInfo

CCmdValidator.__init__ ---------------------------------

CCmdValidator.start

iptv_system.__init__ cmd [ls /lib/libc-*.so 2>&1]

eConnectCallbackObj.__init__ objID[1] OBJ_NUM[1]

eConnectCallbackObj.__init__ objID[2] OBJ_NUM[2]

iptv_system._cmdFinished cmd[ls /lib/libc-*.so 2>&1] code[0]

eConnectCallbackObj.__del__ objID[1] OBJ_NUM[1]

eConnectCallbackObj.__del__ objID[2] OBJ_NUM[0]

CCmdValidator._cmdFinished cmd['ls /lib/libc-*.so 2>&1'] code[0], data['/lib/libc-2.24.so\n']

IPTVSetupImpl._glibcVerValidator

CCmdValidator.finish detectIdx[0]

IPTVSetupImpl.glibcVerDetectFinished

IPTVSetupImpl.platformDetect

IPTVSetupImpl.setInfo

CCmdValidator.__init__ ---------------------------------

CCmdValidator.start

iptv_system.__init__ cmd [/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/sh4/platformtester 2>&1 ]

eConnectCallbackObj.__init__ objID[3] OBJ_NUM[1]

eConnectCallbackObj.__init__ objID[4] OBJ_NUM[2]

CCmdValidator.__del__ ---------------------------------

iptv_system.__del__ cmd[ls /lib/libc-*.so 2>&1]

iptv_system._cmdFinished cmd[/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/sh4/platformtester 2>&1 ] code[126]

eConnectCallbackObj.__del__ objID[3] OBJ_NUM[1]

eConnectCallbackObj.__del__ objID[4] OBJ_NUM[0]

CCmdValidator._cmdFinished cmd['/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/sh4/platformtester 2>&1 '] code[126], data['/bin/sh: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/sh4/platformtester: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error\n']

IPTVSetupImpl._platformValidator

iptv_system.__init__ cmd [/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/mipsel/platformtester 2>&1 ]

eConnectCallbackObj.__init__ objID[5] OBJ_NUM[1]

eConnectCallbackObj.__init__ objID[6] OBJ_NUM[2]

iptv_system.__del__ cmd[/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/sh4/platformtester 2>&1 ]

iptv_system._cmdFinished cmd[/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/mipsel/platformtester 2>&1 ] code[126]

eConnectCallbackObj.__del__ objID[5] OBJ_NUM[1]

eConnectCallbackObj.__del__ objID[6] OBJ_NUM[0]

CCmdValidator._cmdFinished cmd['/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/mipsel/platformtester 2>&1 '] code[126], data['/bin/sh: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/mipsel/platformtester: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error\n']

iptv_system.__init__ cmd [/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/i686/platformtester 2>&1 ]

eConnectCallbackObj.__init__ objID[7] OBJ_NUM[1]

eConnectCallbackObj.__init__ objID[8] OBJ_NUM[2]

iptv_system.__del__ cmd[/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/mipsel/platformtester 2>&1 ]

iptv_system._cmdFinished cmd[/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/i686/platformtester 2>&1 ] code[126]

eConnectCallbackObj.__del__ objID[7] OBJ_NUM[1]

eConnectCallbackObj.__del__ objID[8] OBJ_NUM[0]

CCmdValidator._cmdFinished cmd['/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/i686/platformtester 2>&1 '] code[126], data['/bin/sh: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/i686/platformtester: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error\n']

iptv_system.__init__ cmd [/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/armv7/platformtester 2>&1 ]

eConnectCallbackObj.__init__ objID[9] OBJ_NUM[1]

eConnectCallbackObj.__init__ objID[10] OBJ_NUM[2]

iptv_system.__del__ cmd[/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/i686/platformtester 2>&1 ]

iptv_system._cmdFinished cmd[/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/armv7/platformtester 2>&1 ] code[127]

eConnectCallbackObj.__del__ objID[9] OBJ_NUM[1]

eConnectCallbackObj.__del__ objID[10] OBJ_NUM[0]

CCmdValidator._cmdFinished cmd['/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/armv7/platformtester 2>&1 '] code[127], data['/bin/sh: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/armv7/platformtester: No such file or directory\n']

iptv_system.__init__ cmd [/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/armv5t/platformtester 2>&1 ]

eConnectCallbackObj.__init__ objID[11] OBJ_NUM[1]

eConnectCallbackObj.__init__ objID[12] OBJ_NUM[2]

iptv_system.__del__ cmd[/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/armv7/platformtester 2>&1 ]

iptv_system._cmdFinished cmd[/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/armv5t/platformtester 2>&1 ] code[127]

eConnectCallbackObj.__del__ objID[11] OBJ_NUM[1]

eConnectCallbackObj.__del__ objID[12] OBJ_NUM[0]

CCmdValidator._cmdFinished cmd['/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/armv5t/platformtester 2>&1 '] code[127], data['/bin/sh: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/armv5t/platformtester: No such file or directory\n']

CCmdValidator.finish detectIdx[4]

IPTVSetupImpl.platformDetectFinished

IPTVSetupImpl.platformDetectFinished platform[unknown]

IPTVSetupImpl.showMessage

IPTVSetupMainWidget.showMessage

iptv_system.__del__ cmd[/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/bin/armv5t/platformtester 2>&1 ]

• Do you have E2iStream installed - because this is E2iSream thread, not E2iPlayer! Related (a lot) but not the same....

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• It is working fine on E2iSTream all this time, without stopping!

Change the player and it works!

• Hi, have installed via telenet, i have the latest version and still not even found filmehd.se, where is hiding ? :D

Thank you all to keep this alive

Since the snow came, all the wife has done is look through the window. If it gets any worse, I'll have to let her in...

1x VU+ Ultimo 4k

1 x VU+ Uno 4k SE

1 x VU+ Zero

• gorski

On E2iStream webstream>wiz1.net don`t working, but on E2IPlayer is working!

I hope it will be corrected. If you could solve the problem with sprot365live ...:party-time:

Replace wiz1net.py file from E2iPlayer to E2iStream, and restart GUI.

I replace wiz1.net.pyo from libs directory, but don`t help.

Also, I replace hostwebstream.py form directory hosts, but still don`t work

Maybe I'm wrong somewhere?

• Replace wiz1net.py file from E2iPlayer to E2iStream, and restart GUI.

gorski

On E2iStream webstream>wiz1.net don`t working, but on E2IPlayer is working!

I hope it will be corrected. If you could solve the problem with sprot365live ...:party-time:

Replace wiz1net.py file from E2iPlayer to E2iStream, and restart GUI.

Can you please post the link to the e2iPlayer containing the wiz1 fix ? Should the wiz1 *.pyo be deleted and the *py file overriden?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!