E2iStream

There are 913 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 270,785 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• thanks for your efforts.

I'm facing a problem playing videos from some server e.g. Arabic>TS>Live Tv & Replay>Arembed.com

when I set active movie player to auto it give "error occurred while downloading" so I changed it to external or internal player without buffering it works for about 1 minute a bit slow and no sound at all then the screen freezes and I must restart the DVB to get it work again., If I try enigma restart the dvb hangs so I have to make a full restart "init 6".

please note that when it freezes I exit the e2istream and try to change the it keeps freeze but the Menu displayed normally and I can perform any action on it.

any idea about solving this problem?

• I checked now and work without freeze or stopping video on different Beinsport. Try with external eplayer3 - without buffering.

• thanks for your response

I'm playing it with gstplayer without buffering and it freezes with no sound too and when I chose the eplayer3 there is an error that my eplayer3 is not working good I don't know why.

how to reinstall eplayer3 and if there are any dependencies for it

• Unfortunately no. Eplayer3, as well as ffmpeg , pycurl , duktape etc, are installed after "clean" install E2iStream.

There may have been some eplayer3 error. Do you have this eplayer3 error with other hosts (streams) as well?

• In PurE2, just to clarify, most of the time (depending on the STB), one gets FFmpeg, Service App and Exteplayer3 etc. at least with some of the FNCplugins, as in "by default" (FFmpeg, for instance, in most STBs comes with the image)...

So, there are no general inferences that can be drawn here, even within the same image, I'm afraid....

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2istream_20191212-r01_all

Code
    - Fix youtube.
    - Fix Cloudflare protection used by some hosts.
    - Force Dailymotion videos playing with both players.
    - Fix hoofoot and ourmatch.
    - Fix okgoals and meczyki.pl.        
    - Fix vod.tvp.pl.
    - Updated host infoversion.        
    - Updated TSIPlayer to version 2019.12.12.0 ,check log info section.
    - Updated 18+ contents.

notice

Code
    - Delete any previous versions & unistall it & install new fresh .ipk to avoid any issues or errors , make sure old IPTVPlayer folder been deleted . 
    - Ftb .ipk file to /tmp.
    - Install with following telnet command 'opkg update && opkg install /tmp/*.ipk' , all required dependencies for plugin will be installed from your image feed.
    - E2 will Auto-restart after .ipk installation finished.
  • Filmativa.ws has changed the domain to filmativa.net. Replace all .py files in attach in hosts. Then the Movies ( new) will work.

Also is fixed ustvgo.tv. In Movies ( popular ) movies does not work, because they change parser ( probably onlystream). For all Movies ( popular)

writes USKORO ( soon). All is checked on PC. For onlystream parser is also required to be fixed srt.subtitles. Maxbambi added them to onlystream

parser ( for Filmowood), but they don't work. It is temporary until the dev's Codemik or maxbambi fix them and add them to future updates.

• it's an unofficial version

• please can you fix Balkan section

fenixsite.co filmativa.net filmowood.com

best regards and thanks for your effort

On Filmovita and Filmowood is problem with onlystream server. In player is message "connection refused". When you try to open on PC

message is "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported"

https://filmowood.com/online-f…brittany-runs-a-marathon/

https://filmativa.net/online-sa-prevodom/spare-room/

This is hopefully temporary. For other hosts ( Fenixsite, Filmovizija and Gledalica ) we have to wait for fix. Also need to add srt.subtitles for

those three hosts , known as captions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!