Dm800hd original help me please.Openpli question!

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,405 times. The last Post () by snic.

• Hello everyone in this great forum!!!

I took today an dm800hd to remember old days!!!

The box is original.

Can you send me a link to download the latest and best opepli version for my box please?

Thank you very much!

I cant remember anything about images and original dm800hd box.

• DM800 Not been supported for a few years by OpenPLi buddy

but heres a link to there last v2.1 image -> https://openpli.org/download/dreambox/DM800

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Finaly i found thease 3 images for original dm800hd......which is better please?

BlackHole-4.1_DM800_SSl84_20180114

BlackHole-4.7-DM800-SSl84-20181025

OpenPLI-2018-12-02@01.29.28-SSL-dm800

Thank you!!

Oh!! i forgot to ask.....

From thease above 3 image,,,is it better to install new weekly newnigma?

What the differences between 3 and newnigma?

Again Thank you!

• those blackhole images, are custom or patched, and not "original" for dm800... (as bh team since too many years, supports only vu+)

also, as is written above, openpli team has 2.1 as last official release (satdreamgr had last based in openpli 3.0)

the difference that you are asking... is that (i do not know about this blackhole- never used) the newnigma is based in dmm tree , and openpli is based in their own tree...

be careful, because there are too many images for clones,

and also... the receiver is too old, and small (in ram /rom -and cpu) , so ...

• DM800HDpvr is still a very good receiver, there is a lot of images for it and you can even get the IPTV Protocol on it. There is OpenPLi 7 releases as well, like OpenVision.

Naturally you have to be sure you use an image for your ORIGINAL box, and not a clone box, but it's always possible to fix the NO CA ERROR with JapharFlasher or DreamUp.

Newnigma is based on enigma from 2016 from DMM, and never had improvements... really better to use openpli/blackhole or openatv images. Most images with different names updated today in 2018-2019 for DM800HDpvr are based on OpenPli tree.

Emo

• OPENPLI based image ORIGINAL -OPENVISION -01-06-2019

http://www.mediafire.com/file/….2-r15-dm800.nfi.zip/file

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!