How to Add User in oscam + noip

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 863 times. The last Post () by Seaker.

• i'm new to this stuff and i can't really figure out how do i setup user in oscam
    I got the reshare link and added it to the reader section
    and it's connected without issue
    But i need to know how do i add user now
    i already created NOIP account and install no ip client in my pc
    but i don't know how do i configure this :( any help would be appreciate

• Hello.

In addition to the user, you also need to activate some server, i.e. enable some communication protocol (most commonly used cccam or newcamd). You do this in the "oscam.conf" configuration file. If Oscam is running, then users defined in "oscam.user" can connect to your own Oscam server.

Of course, all Oscam configuration files have to play together the right role, so they have to be in line with each other :). For example, setting a group or setting a CAID. If you set the CAID in the reader section, you must also use the CAID in the user configuration. The group is mandatory again, so it must always be listed in the user's configuration. You can use Oscam Webif - that's up to you. I prefer to edit my configuration files manually.

Check this:

http://www.streamboard.tv/wiki/OSCam/en

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!