Zgemma H2S IPTV Setup help needed

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,574 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• H, newbie to all this. Brilliant forum. Great work by the techies.

ADMIN, I hope I have posted this in the right place.

Looking to learn and setup my Zegemma H2S.

I followed this video

All is OK.

I have also installed E2istream. All is OK with this to. Getting there very very slowly!!!

I was reading group chats for IPTV. All access , I do not what adult.

I was offered a 24hr trial. I was only given a username and password. Nothing else.

The person was not really clued up on Zegemma , So was unable to ready offer much advice on how and where to enter the username and password.

Googling lead me to this video and this forum

I installed Jedi Maker, I used the USB method. All appears OK.

Now, I have entered the username and password.

But I do not know what else to do now.

All this is a sharp SLOW ( one month on!!) learning curve for me. But still persevering.

I would be grateful if someone could provide some simple instructions ( including setting up EPG) on guiding to my next move to try and make use of the trial.

Thank you for your help and advice.

KiddaC

Thank you

• master G

Added the Label IPTV Support
  • DonnieYen223

IPTV providers provide there playlists in many different formats. That can be used on your PC, android device, enigma2 box, Mag Box etc.

For example.

A Mag box will require you to give your provider your MAC address and then you just enter your username and password. Bleugh!

A providers might have there own android app that is specifically coded just for their streams. Again you just need username and password for this. Bleugh!

For enigma2 a provider might give you a script that you have to telnet into your box, that will than create your channel bouquets (folders). Bleugh!

To convert this script to use in enigma2 iptv plugins there is details in the 2nd post of my Jedi Maker Xtream Plugin.
    JEDI MAKER XTREAM (IPTV Bouquet Creator)

In your first video it mentions xtream-editor. This is a paid service and not required to view IPTV services on Enigma2 boxes.

So how do you get IPTV services to play on Enigma2 boxes.

Well there are many different plugins that all offer various ways to do that. Whether my very own Jedi Maker xtrean, XC plugin lite, e23u2bouquet, all4one etc.

The common thing with all these enigma2 plugins is you need 3 pieces of information not 2.

You need the domain and port, username and password.

domain: https://serveraddress:port

username: user

password: pass

If you provider has not given you the domain an port address and only given you a username and password, Inform them you wish to use it on a PC in VLC player.

They then should give you a URL to use in VLC player.

If they refuse to give you a URL, then use another provider. Simple as that.

For learning how to use enigma2 iptv plugins you don't necessarily have to get a 24 hour trial. By the time you have finished faffing your trial could be up. And you might not get chance to test your provider properly and you won't be able to get another 24 hour trial. Your 24hr trial starts from the moment your provider sends it you. 24 hours after this your trial is over. Its not 24hrs of use.

So I recommend just googling "IPTV Daily" and find some iptv blogs. These might not necessarily play. Due to max user limits. But they will load into the plugins so you can learn the process.

You can always test hacked iptv lines to see if they are still active in my IPTV checker.
    *NEW* IPTV Stream Checker V.3.03 Deluxe Edition by KiddaC

So back to using my jedi maker xtream plugin. The video you have posted is old, but still outlines the process of adding your IPTV details into my plugin. i.e inputting domain, username, password.

Once you have added your playlist. Its just a case of then going into that playlist. Pressing OK, selecting your categories. Creating bouquets.

Once it has created the channel bouquets, you exit out of the plugin completely. Go into your channel bouquets (TV button). Pressing blue button (favourites), to list all the channel bouquets. Select your stream and play it.

In default settings for my plugin the EPG will only be populated from your providers EPG files. If it has any. Usually not the best.

If you are UK based and want to try and match RYTECs EPG. which is what is used to populate over the air EPG, then you can select these options when creating your bouquets.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Anyone able to help me? I get to the part of choosing channels/categories but nothing comes up? Everything else has worked up to now.

Thank you

• You might be doing things correct. It might just be your provider.

It was reported on my main jedi maker xtream thread someone having similar problems this week.

Where no categories are being shown on that page.

If you have any specific questions regarding my plugin.

Post them in my main thread

Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!