How to change FP LCD display (clock/numbers)

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,232 times. The last Post () by sebus.

• You mean, you have so few channels that you know each of them by number? :suprised: You're my hero! :laugh1:

Just a bitta foon...:rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• I thought so... ;)

Alas, I have not seen any such thing thus far, sorry...

Test them all (there are a few, speaking from memory) and do tell... See under Plugins > green button and have a go...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• No, I have no plugins that relate to front panel display

menu/setup/system/front panel display/fp settings

has dim settings etc, but nothing to actually specify what to display.

And it does not seem to be installed as a plugin which could be uninstalled

And as to the logo, only option is to stick black tape over it (possibly internally, so it looks better)

LCD display is controlled by

/usr/share/enigma2/display/skin_display.xml

so one only needs to edit is as per this

My xml looks like that now. I have channel number while on & clock in Standby

• sebus

Changed the title of the thread from “FP LCD display - any config for it?” to “How to change FP LCD display (clock/numbers)”.
  • master G

Added the Label Display & LCD Support

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!