DM 900 Tuner and Scanning Issues

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 620 times. The last Post () by emosim.

• To all friends and experts

I hv DM 900 from Germany dual tuner..

Two weeks ago i observed that Tuner B failed to respond/scan signal of any Satellite either directly or via Desisque..

Two days ago i observed that DM has no signal of 13e on TUNER A ( i let u know all, i got 6.5 feet base on 100.5 and 108e and 88e on side LNBs, and 8 feet visiton on 13e base and 38e on side LNBs) but 38e is OK.

I did many attempts to improve signals via Android App DM Satfinder but got Nothing only Paksat signals.

Yesterday,

I called the technician and got good signal of both 13e and 38s .

I checked with some China receiver via Desicq ( Waterproof 10 switches) all was OK.

Then i tried with DM now NO signal both on 13e and 38e ( installed on 8 feet as described before).

Then checked directly without desicq Signal was OK.

Then tried with china receiver again via desicq, Signal was again OK..

I tried with different Nos on desicq switch, again No signal..

Now i am unable so far to understand the problem and how to resolve it...

If it was desicq, then it has OK signal to China receiver..

If it is DM with problem, it shouldnt work directly..

So needed help...

Sorry for being so long and boring detail wise

• Re-Posting, readable,

Emo

----

To all friends and experts

Two weeks ago i observed that Tuner B failed to respond/scan signal of any Satellite either directly or via Desisque..

Two days ago i observed that DM has no signal of 13e on TUNER A ( i let u know all, i got 6.5 feet base on 100.5 and 108e and 88e on side LNBs, and 8 feet visiton on 13e base and 38e on side LNBs) but 38e is OK.

I did many attempts to improve signals via Android App DM Satfinder but got Nothing only Paksat signals.

Yesterday,

I checked with some China receiver via Desicq ( Waterproof 10 switches) all was OK.

Then i tried with DM now NO signal both on 13e and 38e ( installed on 8 feet as described before).

So needed help...

• Re-Posting, readable,

Tip : Remove all hdd, smartcards, USB dongles, etc... to see if it works.

Check also that you used the proper PSU that is 5 Amp and not an old one from your old DM box (older boxes have 2 Amp and 3 Amp that are not enough).

So first, check you have the right PSU, if you have the 5 Amp, try a new one.

Emo

----

To all friends and experts

Yesterday,

So needed help...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!