Dream-Elite Linux Enigma2 Image for Dreambox One Ultra HD

There are 32 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 13,231 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I have experienced the same, but you have to know that there must be a DreamElite Manager v4.0 available for you, and this add-on cannot be obtained and the Dream Elite 7.0 does not contain it. Normally you can use this to switch on / activate oscam but the manager does not do it and this is the reason that the oscam is not working, does not matter which version. Therefore I have replaced to gemini and everything is working fine.

• I have experienced the same, but you have to know that there must be a DreamElite Manager v4.0 available for you, and this add-on cannot be obtained and the Dream Elite 7.0 does not contain it. Normally you can use this to switch on / activate oscam but the manager does not do it and this is the reason that the oscam is not working, does not matter which version. Therefore I have replaced to gemini and everything is working fine.

Thanks

Can you please send me the link download gemini or your confirmation files and explain how to do it?

Thanks

Hello frici

I have done install gemini image finish so what should be next to make, and where's the files usr/etc /config p****vu working on this image?

Thanks

Hello frici

I have done install gemini image finish so what should be next to make, and where's the files usr/etc /config p****vu working on this image?

Thanks

ok

thanks

Hello

Now everything's working perfectly

But SD card side not working so you cannot record anything, any help?

Thanks for everyone

• Did you try an HDD via USB? This is what I do and it makes records without any problem. Furthermore if a football game starts at 5:00 for example and the record has started at 5:00 and I started to watch it at 5:30 from the beginning and I jump 15 seconds at every corner, etc, and more in certain cases I can come online later on, and this is also available.

The only problem I had, I have made a 4K record from a channel that I have started to watch and at the same time another record has started on the same 4K channel, this made some crashing and I had to restart the One 3 times within 2 hours.

• Found something strange. I have Dream-Elite 7.0 (20191127). p****vu autorolls the keys in OSCam, but the screen is blank (dark - no picture). Moved the files and keys to Octagon SF8008 and the picture is blasting without a problem! I have reinstalled several times and still blank screen - though OSCam Webinterface is showing the keys are found and rolling.

Any ideas on how to correct this?

Octagons SF8008 is using OpenATV. Could this be a factor?

• master G

Added the Label Dream-Elite
    • Official Post

dream elite 7.1+dream elite extra cam feed

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!