TS Panel

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,795 times. The last Post () by mutz nutz.

• you were missing something! - the download link is on that thread - you just need to look beyond the latest posts, as this thread includes update announcements.

But to make it easier for you... Link to TSpanel 4.9

TSpanel 4.9

updates:
    -fixed crash with opepli
    -added transponder edit to satellite manager and improve satellite.xml update
    -added more options to control the screenshots in screengrabber

installation:
    from update button from previous versions

send ipk file to tmp and by telnet

Code
    opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_4.9_mipsel.ipk

restart enigma

Link to TSpanel 4.9

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• or just install older version and update from the panel

Might seem a silly suggestion on the face of it, but I have done this several times, after reflashing an image, I have used the one I already downloaded before, installed it and then updated with TS Panel.

But to be honest it is probably quicker to download the latest version and install this, unless you already have an older one installed:still_dreaming:

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I have dloaded a earlier version and just updated many times when flashing new F/W.

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!