E2Picon Manager 2019

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,978 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• by MMark

banner.jpg

Start.jpg

E2Picon Manager è un manager per i picons dei canali satellitari.

Tramite il file LameDB presente nei settings, E2picons puo creare le cartelle separate, dividendo i Picons in base al satellite di appartenenza. Crea i pacchetti zippati per ognuna delle cartelle create, puo creare cartelle contenenti piu satelliti (unione) e relativi zip.

E2Picons puo esportare su un server remoto i files Zip creati (utile per chi distribuisce i Picons tramite server FTP), ma puo esportare anche i singoli PNG all'interno della cartella dei picons del proprio decoder utilizzando il proprio client ftp che supporta configurazioni multiple per diversi server. Ma non è finita, E2Picons puo ridimensionare i Picons a diverse risoluzioni scegliendo fra le risoluzioni predefinite o inserendo i parametri manualmente, inoltre si possono creare picons personalizzati modificando lo sfondo ed applicando filtri su 3 livelli, per permettere ad ognuno di creare i prorpi picons personalizzati. E' presente anche un'ampia gamma di configurazioni incluso il supporto multilingue .

Create%2BZipped%2BFiles.jpg

E2Picon Manager is a manager for the picons of sat channels.

Through the LameDB file present in the settings, E2picons can create separate folders, dividing the Picons based on the satellite to which they belong. Create the zipped packages for each of the created folders, can create folders containing more satellites (union) and relative zip.

E2Picons can export the Zip files created on a remote server (useful for distribute Picons from FTP server), but can also export the single PNG files in the picons folder of their decoder using their ftp client that supports multiple configurations for several servers. But it's not over, E2Picons can resize the Picons at different resolutions by choosing between the predefined resolutions or by entering the parameters manually, besides you can create personalized picons by modifying the background and applying filters on 3 layers, to allow everyone to create their own picons customized . There is also a wide range of configurations including multilingual support.

Config%2526Download%2BTools.jpg

CONFIG

Download%2Bfrom%2Bexternal%2Bserver%2Bftp-http.jpg

ZIP DOWNLOADS

ftp%2Bserver%2Bupload.jpg

REMOTE FTP UPLOADS

Tool%2Bfor%2BResize%2BPicons.jpg

Resize ZIP

Tool%2Bfor%2Bcreate%2Bnew%2Bpicons.jpg

Create Zip

upload%2BZip%2Bor%2Bpicons%2Bto%2BDecoder%2Bor%2BFTP%2Bserver.jpg

Local Uploads FTP

Download%2Bliso%2Bor%2BDirect%2Bfrom%2BServer.jpg

Downloads from FTP

:download:

• Download Now!!

Simple simple, just to give you a tip ..

first thing to open the program.

Then go to the configuration tab and download (right side) everything you need)

then the libraries the backgrounds the picons of mmark ..

set and configure your own folders,

You have to take some confidence with the program, those who are already familiar with picons maybe know how to move to extract them, zip them up etc.

Once you've downloaded everything, upload your lamedb (get it in your box in etc / enigma2)

there is the special button, the first on the left at the top.

after which select the provider whose picons you want to manage. For example: terrestrial or terrestrial and Hotbird ..

At this point up or down in the center there are 2 buttons (starts counting the individual channels .. and starts channel selection)

Now you can do Start Copy or Copy and Merge

the first one exports the picons of the selected providers and then the selected channels in separate folders

the second one exports the picons of the two providers in a single folder

Now you can zip them or transfer them to the box .. through the various menus present

• master G

Added the Label Windows Tools
  • I pray if someone can be kind enough to translate / check this how to into their own language so that it is easier for everyone to pack the picons

Very simple.

For next version ;)

Best wishes to all

Start.jpg

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “E2Picons Manager 2019” to “E2Picon Manager 2019”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!