The problem of manually installing the openATV 6.3 image on the dm7020 HD

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,222 times. The last Post () by 1z1z.

• Hello guys and my dear friends, I have a problem. My problem is that I can do anything I can not manually install the openATV 6.3 image on the dm7020 HD. In fact, when I work with theDreamup or the Mozilla browser,it loads some while uploading, and then it sends a message that can not be uploaded. It's been a few months now that this problem has happened. I can only install versions of the openATV 6.2 image that date back to mid-2018 on my dm7020 HD manual. Finally, my main goal is to install the openATV6.3 image on the dm7020 HD. Thank you for helping me. Thanks.

• Hi, my dear friend, I installed the plugin. There is only one problem. When I want to enter the hard drive and install the image, I will send the following message.

c423d8dd7956a401275ec61.jpg

One point is that when I check the path with the file zilla, I have the following path /media/hdd /open-multiboot-upload

If this is the case in the above message /media/hdd //open-multiboot-upload

difference : in error double //

, I'm grateful to help you.

• Hello dear, dear, my problem is still going on. When the window openmultiboot manager opens, the image file does not appear at all if I want to install it, something like the image below that I brought here as an example. . An image file question should be placed zip file in the folder openmultiboot or in the same way nfi file. Please help me to wait for your answer.

Image result for openmultiboot manager

• Hello. First you have to install the firmware to see it :). This is done through the green button in the OpenMultiboot plugin. This will open the firmware installer. So there you must install the firmware. Your USB memory key must be formatted as the Linux filesystem (ext2, ext3, ext4). The firmware must be a ZIP file format (without unpacking) and placed in the "upload" plugin folder, for example (OpenPLi 7.0 firmware):

/media/hdd/open-multiboot-upload/openpli-7.0-release-vusolose-20190121_usb.zip

• Hi, dear friends, I'm having a problem in the open multiboot now that I reached the stage where I saw the image file. Just when I want to install it, after a few seconds, I'll be grateful if you can help me.

error:

Your STB doesnt seem suppoorted

• Hi, dear friend, you mean that I will change the image completely and no longer use the image open ATV 6.3 or 6.2 and only use the image pur e2 Thanks for giving me more guidance. Now, in your opinion, is the image pur e2 superior to the image open ATV 6.3 or 6.2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!