Pause the Recording

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 726 times. The last Post () by ozone1864.

• Hello guys,

I have Zgemma H9S and all the things are set correctly working fine. I am using openATV 6.2 image.

When I am recording on channel, how can I pause the recording if an advertisement came and I don't want

to stop the recording and start it all over again.

Can someone elaborate please ?

Best Regards,

• The hard way.

Press record button while on live tv. Press record again to stop. Press record again when to play. :redface: :sadgun:

or just record the entire thing, then use cutlist editor plugin to edit your full recording.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• The hard way.

Press record button while on live tv. Press record again to stop. Press record again when to play. :redface: :sadgun:

or just record the entire thing, then use cutlist editor plugin to edit your full recording.

Thanks, you mean I can't pause recording and resume live right ?

• From the top of my head you can't. I may be wrong.

But on playback of recordings, if you wish to skip adverts you can change the forward skip buttons to whatever time duration you want. 30 sec, 1 min etc

Then just press 3, 6 or 9

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• From the top of my head you can't. I may be wrong.

But on playback of recordings, if you wish to skip adverts you can change the forward skip buttons to whatever time duration you want. 30 sec, 1 min etc

Then just press 3, 6 or 9

Thanks a lot, I have informed Captain ATV about the issue on github

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!