I can not install openpli 4 for xtrend 9000

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 787 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• My device was corrupted (xtrend 9000). After installing openpli 7, I installed it.

But openpli 7 has a problem.

Now that I want to install openpli 4 I can not install.

Because openpli 4 had no problems.

Thank you for advising.

• Hello.

Please re-write your problem again. I don't even understand what happened, what doesn't work, how it looks when it doesn't work.

I don't know XTrend well. You might want to try preflashing the CFE bootloader on your device. The CFE bootloader flashing process is the same as the Enigma2 image:

1. Unpack the archive content to a USB key, formatted as FAT32
    2. Turn off the power switch on the rear panel
    3. Pull all other USB devices out of the device
    4. Insert a USB key with bootloader into the USB port on front panel
    5. Start the device with the power switch on the rear panel and confirm the question "flash .... ?" with "OK" button (Note: some manuals refers to "CH-" button but probably it should be "OK" button)
    6. The process ends with "flashing complete" message

https://wiki.opena.tv/index.php?title=Flashen

Possibly the folder name on USB key must be renamed !

Depending on which bootloader currently installed on the box, the folder name must be adjusted accordingly. If there is still an old booltloader of the 1st generation on the box (boot display ET9000), then the folder must be called et9000. If a bootloader of the 2nd generation is already installed (recognizable by the boot display ET9X00), then the folder must be named accordingly et9x00. This has nothing to do with the version of the boot loader included in the installation folder! A second generation ET9X00 boot loader must therefore be in the folder et9000, if it is to be installed on a box with the old generation ET9000 boot loader.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!