Which is best box for eurosport / bt sport

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 801 times. The last Post () by johndeere88.

• Hi,

I have been having problems with freezing and I am fed up with it. Tried many different lines, checked all cables and signals but no joy.

Whats the best box or way to watch on Thanks.

• Hi,

I have been having problems with freezing and I am fed up with it. Tried many different lines, checked all cables and signals but no joy.

Whats the best box or way to watch on Thanks.

Edision OS mio 4K. SatDreamGR Images 6

Edited once, last by master G: no links to other sellers, while our sponsor stocks it. ().

• Official Post

No point buying a new box yet until we address a few things.

Which box do you current have?

Are you using WiFi or is the box wired directly to the router?

Which softcam are you using for the lines (CCcam, mgcamd, oscam)?

We need to look at the softcam logs to see if these lines you are using are dodgy.

• No point buying a new box yet until we address a few things.

Which box do you current have?

Are you using WiFi or is the box wired directly to the router?

Which softcam are you using for the lines (CCcam, mgcamd, oscam)?

We need to look at the softcam logs to see if these lines you are using are dodgy.

Ok

Sorry but in my opinion and I'm not much good for E2 Linux boxes but i have vu+Solo4k all images i try with OSCAM EMU /DM900 UHD all images with OSCAM EMU /vu+Duo4k all images with OSCAM EMU /Edison Mio4k all images with OSCAM EMU but i prefer satdreamgr 6/Dreambox one UHD, all images out now with OSCAM EMU, and my favorite images OpenAtv and open blackhole, and i already told you i don't know much about E2 Linux boxes, so if I'm in wrong dereliction you can show me good dereliction, because if someone doesn't know someone else go teach him so that he also go know something

Thanks for your education me boss,

Thanks again

• If you do not understand how enigma boxes work then you need to teach yourself how to use the software.

Asking on random forums to teach who your supplier is wont happen even if your line supplier is known.

Stop wasting peoples time !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!