internet connection stops working when i connect vu+ duo 4k

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 617 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• If I power the deco is saturated me router and stops working internet at home. Curiously if it continues to operate in the deco. Back to operate internet I should turn off the deco. Any suggestions? Thanks

• master G

Added the Label Networking Support
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Saturated router Vu+ Duo4K BlackHole-3.0.9-vuduo4k_usb_release_20190425_4155a85 and enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.529-emu-r796-arm+mips_all” to “internet connection stops working when i connect vu+ duo 4k”.
  • If the "deco" means a decoder (i.e. satellite receiver), the problem may to be anywhere. :)

Against the conflict of the same two IP addresses, each new router should be protected (it will not use a device that has been connected to the router as a second, with a fixed and identical IP address). I also think the problem will not be the same IP address.

Even though many set-top boxes still have a fixed IP address after rebooting, it has been detected even as DHCP from a previous state, but that is a rarity. Usually, every time the set-top box is booted, it asks for a new IP address from the router, which gives it a free IP address.

So there is probably no conflict of matching IPs.

I would also diagnose a mistake on another network - with another router or with a friend's router, etc. . Maybe your set-top box is streaming something to the internet and it is braking the whole network :). However, starting to solve the problem of setting up a computer network in a set-top box via the Enigma GUI MENU is also not a bad idea. Alternatively, check the cables, but they should probably have no effect on the problem.

VU+ Duo 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!