Slow Channel zapping...

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,012 times. The last Post () by smoky.

• Net questions also arise, CS server, EPG, picons etc.

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• master G

Added the Label General Support
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Channel zapping...” to “Slow Channel zapping...”.
  • Same problem with me... Not just channel list but any other menu...on my 7020HD

Have left all default settings and it is not a memory issue. Had a similar issue on my 8000HD with OpenAtv or OpenPli image.

• OpenPLi is usually fastest, as it's the least ambitious of images...

If HW is old and an image is ambitious, this sort of thing happens, yes...

I restart my STBs at least once a day and sometimes it helps...

Lighten the load (shorter, smaller channels list, EPG, picons etc.) and maybe it will improve...

If you change the skin - we can't be responsible for possible outcomes, esp. when it comes to FNC plugins...

On the other hand, we really do not know, from such short emails, what you are doing, what else you are using etc. etc.

Sorry, the best we can do under the circumstances... It's summertime, after all... :) Chillax...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!