openpli 10.3- sim2.1 - ssl84d - dm800se - 2022.08.24

There are 232 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 105,212 times. The last Post () by nrg17.

• Official Post

I'm using Static IP/root/dremabox as login and password/port 21.

Are you sure the ip address hasn`t changed ? Go to menu > information > network, to check the ip address.

Does the box have an active internet connection ?

There shouldn`t be a password on the image. just type root as the user.

You can set a password with this plugin enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-setpasswd_2.0_all.ipk - Copy it to a usb stick, insert into receiver, follow on screen instructions.

• Official Post

Are you sure it is compatible with DM800 se A8p Clone?

It shows its compatible on the first line of the post "Build for DM800SE original sim a8p from 20181122 by Ednaz"

do you know default port to use with openpli 4 to open oscam on the browser?

Open oscam.conf file > look for [webif] > httpport =

Or type the ip of the box into your browser to access openwebif plugin > Extras (left side of page) > oscam webinterface

• Are you sure it is compatible with DM800 se A8p Clone?

It shows its compatible on the first line of the post "Build for DM800SE original sim a8p from 20181122 by Ednaz"

do you know default port to use with openpli 4 to open oscam on the browser?

Open oscam.conf file > look for [webif] > httpport =

Or type the ip of the box into your browser to access openwebif plugin > Extras (left side of page) > oscam webinterface

ok found it. By the way. do you have a link of tutorial to install and setup oscam as I backup up wrong file and I need to do new setup for server and client. For you information, I have 1 client in my house and 1 server. I have another online server that I want to wtach on my 2 box.

• Official Post

Use the ALL Images mips - arm version. Its packed in a zip file, so you need to extract the ipk from inside.

Oscam emu ALL Images mips--arm .ipk .deb

In which format does these server details come in ? C line, n line, cws ? If its any of these use the tool below.

Camsconverter, cccam2oscam, mgcamd2oscam converts the server details, add the [reader] to oscam.server.

linuxsat-support.com/filebase/file/583/

• My friend see the post  #153 on this tread is over there a image that work very good I do have on the DM800SE sim A8P

Openpli sim A8P-Wifi ok-dm800se.rar

• Hi master64nl i do have the same problem with the flashexpansion and have the last image openpli-enigma2-7.2-dm800se 05-06-2020 and still not working,

what is the image the flash expansion works on that you use?

mrlu can you help us with a fix? Thanks for your images:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks

• ¿Estás seguro de que es compatible con DM800 se A8p Clone?

Yo instalé la última openpli-9,3-sim2.1-dm800se_20200605 en mi DM800SE A8p sin ningún problema. Funciona perfectamente. Después de flashear la imagen no reiniciar el dispositivo, volver a la pantalla de selección de imagen e instalar el secondstage-dm800se-84.nfi original. Después de instalar el SSL, ya puedes reiniciar.

Yo instalé la última openpli-9,3-sim2.1-dm800se_20200605 en mi DM800SE A8p sin ningún problema. Funciona perfectamente. Después de flashear la imagen no reiniciar el dispositivo, volver a la pantalla de selección de imagen e instalar el secondstage-dm800se-84.nfi original. Después de instalar el SSL, ya puedes reiniciar.

let's try for the next time. Now I stay on openpli 4 to avoid new problem. Thanks

• I use the latest pli 9.3 from MRLU and install flash expander always via dcc.

• Thank you my friend all do that but with the DCC how because I do that and I never see at on the menu can you please tell me how to on the DCC

Thanks my friend

• mrlu

Changed the title of the thread from “openpli & openpli 9.3 - sim210 - ssl84d - dm800se - 2020.06” to “openpli 7.2 & openpli 9.3 - sim210 - ssl84d - dm800se - 2020.06”.
  • Using DCC to install FlashExpander:

1. Download FlashExpander.ipk.

2. Open DCC.

3. Log in to your box.

4. Open Tools.

5. Open Packages.

6. Open Upload Package.

7. Go to where you downloaded FlashExpander.

8. Click than op open and installation goes automaticly.

9. Reboot box

• All done and working now I do have plenty espace on the box, but I do have a problem with the FanControl2 is all ways on the max. RPM the controls do not work, any fix for it.

Thanks

Victor

• Problem solved :thumbup:I managed to run the FanControl2 properly. Problem as from the fan of the box and not from the firmware:thumbup:

Hi dibak_riki it works 100% i just tested on DM800HD SE A8P sim card:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I use this image openpli-9.3-sim2.1-dm800se_20200605.zip from mrlu

How to :

After flashing the image do not reboot the Dreambox, go back to the image selection screen on your browser and install the original secondstage-dm800se-84.nfi. After installing SSL, you can now reboot your dreambox

Thanks to dibak_riki for the explanation

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!