Flashing Dreambox one issue

• Hello Guys,

I just got a new dreambox one and this is my first dreambox ever (I have Vu+ Ultimo 4k so I am familiar with enigma 2 devices)

Anyways, the dreambox came with the original software 4.4.1r14-2019-07-07 (updated till today) and it says image experimental 2019-4-11

I tried to follow the instructions in this link

How to flash a Dreambox One UHD Android Enigma2 Receiver

To flash new image but the device couldn’t read the IP address as am using WiFi network not lan I guess, (I can not use lan due to some network issues in my place) and when I try to use the commands to enter the rescue mode it keep says no such file and it does not accept the commands at all...

I am kinda new to dreambox so could u please provide me with some help here to flash an image without lan, or push the device to go to rescue mode and read the ip ?

Thanks in advance

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!