password

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,366 times. The last Post () by Alfaabass.

• I'm trying to get dreambox to work with my sx88. It was working with my previous system but will not work with the upgraded system. It is asking for a user name and password and despite the pc saying the ip address is correct that is as far as it will go. I'm sure I used root as user name and 0000 for the password previously. Also I previously used echanneliser but that will not install on the new system any suggestions?:fingers crossed::fingers crossed:

• No connection works ? ->

- Telnet (via PUTTY for example)

- SSH (via PUTTY for example)

- FTP connection

- OpenWebif connection

Try to find a plugin "SetPasswd" in your Enigma to reset the password.

In OpenATV image you can find the plugin in GUI-MENU (2x green button on RCU) in SystemPlugins -> SetPasswd (then press OK button to install the plugin and use it to reset the password).

In some cases it is also possible to install plugins from a USB key connected to the set top box. So reset password plugin can also be installed via USB key. For example: Enigma2 Reset Password Plugin

The default password in Enigma should always be "root" and the password is empty (just press enter).

OCTAGON SX88 H.265 HEVC HD Support Forum

OCTAGON SX88 H.265 HEVC HD includes support, firmware, software,tools,settings,channel lists, tutorials, and downloads. Key features - H.265 / MPEG4 - HD / SD, DVB-S2 multistream tuner, Multistream Root, Gold, (PLP, PLS) T2MI support without parameter input, Hardware BlindScan (Blind Search) Low Symbol Rate Support (Low Symbol Rate Support), Stalker, Kodi (XBMC), Xtream IPTV, .m3u, YouTube, RedTube.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!