Oscam Azboxhd no SKY de

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,287 times. The last Post () by hs5424.

• It's time to trash the Azbox:

No matter what you do, it won't be able to decrypt Sky (and certain other stations) anymore.

The reason is, that it's not the softcam configuration that messes things up on this box, but the firmware itself:

Even if you manage to configure oscam correctly, the xcas of the Azbox will still fuck things up for you.

Unless someone comes up with a patch for Azbox's xcas, there is no chance. Game over.

mv Azbox electronic_waste

Receiver/TV:

• Vu+ Ultimo 4k 4xDVB-S2 / 2x-DVB-C / 1.8TB / OpenATV 6.3@LG 65" OLED
    • GigaBlue Quad 4k 2xDVB-S2 / 2x-DVB-C / 1.8TB / OpenATV 6.3@Samsung 32" LED
    • 2x Vu+ Solo² / 465GB & 230GB / OpenATV 6.3
    • DVBSky S2-Twin-Tuner PCIe@Samsung SyncMaster T240HD (PC)
    • TechniSat SkyStar HD 2@Medion 17" (2.PC)

Pay TV: 4th Empire propaganda TV, Redlight, ORF, HD-, Sky

Internet: Unitymedia 1play 100 + Telekom VDSL 100 / Linksys WRT1900ACS / IPv4 (UM+Telekom) + IPv6 (Hurricane Electric)

• Just saw this post and am wondering if I am having the same problem with a Technomate 3t nano that I am trying to see sky.de on. The oscam configs I am using are working on a Tiviar alpha+ but will not clear sky.de when used with the TM.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!