can't put my *readers in oscam 11518

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 787 times. The last Post () by cap2666.

• i installed openatv 6.3 today,but if I put my old *readers in oscam.server they are not read like they use to be before,what is happening?I have 4 c_lines but I can only use one with the reader line_cccam...how can I put my other 3 lines?thanks

• Configs are in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-stable (Based on the version you mentioned, I assume you installed oscam-stable), not in /usr/keys/somewhat anymore.

Receiver/TV:

• Vu+ Ultimo 4k 4xDVB-S2 / 2x-DVB-C / 1.8TB / OpenATV 6.3@LG 65" OLED
    • GigaBlue Quad 4k 2xDVB-S2 / 2x-DVB-C / 1.8TB / OpenATV 6.3@Samsung 32" LED
    • 2x Vu+ Solo² / 465GB & 230GB / OpenATV 6.3
    • DVBSky S2-Twin-Tuner PCIe@Samsung SyncMaster T240HD (PC)
    • TechniSat SkyStar HD 2@Medion 17" (2.PC)

Pay TV: 4th Empire propaganda TV, Redlight, ORF, HD-, Sky

Internet: Unitymedia 1play 100 + Telekom VDSL 100 / Linksys WRT1900ACS / IPv4 (UM+Telekom) + IPv6 (Hurricane Electric)

• Do not make simultanous changes in the file itself, that is /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-modern/oscam.server , and through the oscam-WebInterface at the same time.

The changes made in the oscam-Webinterface would overwrite the changes within the files directly.

Either change the files directly (The lesser comfortable way, but obviously the preferred one by most users)

or change the configs using the oscam-Webinterface (The more comfortable and more fail-safe way).

Try this way:

• Open the oscam Webinterface, either by opening http://ip_of_your_box:83 or by opening http://ip_of_your_box/ and clicking on OSCam Webinterface below "Extras" in the OpenWebif.
    • Click on "Readers" in the top menu of OSCam's Webinterface and then click on the trashcan symbol on the far right in the line of every reader you do not want.
    • Click on "Restart" in the top menu of OSCam's Webinterface and chose "Restart" below the appearing question "Do you really want to shutdown/restart OSCam?".
    • After oscam has restarted, the useless readers should now be gone.

For adding your own readers, click on "Readers" again, then "Add Reader" and enjoy the guided tour.

- or -

Click on "Files", then "oscam.server" and edit oscam.servers just like you would inside any editor, but without the need to use ftp/network shares or shell access to locate them.

Note: If you use the second method, that is clicking "Files" and editing the oscam.server, you need to restart oscam again to make it read the changed file.

Receiver/TV:

Internet: Unitymedia 1play 100 + Telekom VDSL 100 / Linksys WRT1900ACS / IPv4 (UM+Telekom) + IPv6 (Hurricane Electric)

• I did all that,doesn't matter how I do it,I tryed from tuxbox,deleated all the readers I don't need,put my own,restart my mutant.I go to openwebif,click *readers and is not showing my *readers,it's blanck.I open tuxbox and they are there.

I tryed like you say from the openwebif,put my own *readers.They appear on the *Files/oscam.server....but when I click on *readers nothing appears

• No idea then.

All I could do is to have a look using TeamViewer or AnyDesk

Receiver/TV:

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!