today big update for All new dreambox image

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,232 times. The last Post () by felix dias.

• big All new dreambox update Satlodge image enigma2: 4.3.2r7 31/07/2019

possibility update rc and flash

fetch?id=21294&d=1564584101&type=full

enigma2: 4.3.2r7

* added support for FBC DVB-C tuner

* fixed Graphical MultiEPG Setup skin

* allow the description of configuration entries to grow up to the actual size of the value (if it's text or a pixmap) minus some margin (font-size in pixels)

for skin and plugin developers:

* ConfigLists:

- implemented on/off pixmaps for boolean config types

Example:

<listboxcontent>

<config onPixmap="skin_default/switch_on.svg" offPixmap="skin_default/switch_off.svg" size="30,16"/>

</listboxcontent>

* fixed several rendering/blending issues in listboxes

- don't render incomplete last item in grid mode or with selection zoom enabled

- alpha-blend zoomed selection

- fixed issues with alpha-blended lables and pixmaps in multicontent lists

- fixed item size calculations in horizontal mode when there's a margin

* fixed eLabel having the wrong background color in some cases
    * - update satlodge Distro
    * - update satlodge plugins etc
    - new satlodge EPG IMPORTer and other small fix
    - possible update via remote software update

support at https://sat-lodge.it

enjoy the update your satlodge team

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• The new flash was not loaded correctly on my dm900,

due to kernel error.

I tried 3 times

tested on my DM900 and DM920 the flash work correctly ..if you get kenel error maybe you do something wrong some ware

pleas try a fresh reflash antikick the two sqare box and do a complete fresh reflash..

here work perfect

2790fe4339.jpg

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• look like you don't read the first post properly

the satlodge image 1.1h work perfectly our image are tested we got hundred download and none complaint you are the only one get error

maybe you should review the way you flash your box..is your box a original dreambox?

never the less last image is dreambox update Satlodge image enigma2: 4.3.2r7 31/07/2019

is satlodge image 1.2a.. you can download last image from our forum we support our image at sat-lodge.it

mybe will be better if you can post the log of the error so we can see what you doing wrong and will help you

• Right know my dream is working with another image

( that allows me to see BBC-27.5ºW and run Freeserver plugin. )

I will try Satloader image later.

Once again,

thank you very much

SatLodge Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OpenPli OE Core

SatLodge Supported Models ~ Dreambox Two, Dreambox One, Dm920 4K, DM900 4K, DM525 HD mini, DM525 HD, DM520 HD, DM820 HD and DM7080 HD.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!