Full-DreamElite-6.0-OE2.5-DM900UHD-SIM2.30_29.07.2019

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,166 times. The last Post () by dr.Smolett.

• communaute car votre sens de partage m interesse mais je suis francophone et cette appartenance m empeche de jouir de vos efforts dans les recherhes mais si quelqu un m aider un peu je le remerci d avance

• Hi, monuser!

I have been using images from your web site for more than a year and have been waiting for the latest updates,

but to my great regret access to your site has become authorized and inaccessible to me.

Great chagrin! I hope you keep publishing new things here.

Waiting for OpenATV 6.4 for DM900 -sim2.30 -clone driver 26.02.2020.

With great respect for your work !

dr. Smolett.

• It's been a while since I flashed an image, can I do this through the recovery console or is this meant to be loaded in multiboot (barry allen) ?

Also, what is the proper way to make a full backup image like a nandroid backup ? Thanks

• There are NO updates to clone drivers, this is what it means when support is dead.

Japhar team claims their images for their Japhar Sim have updated drivers - you would have to inquire with them to find out if this is true or not.

• Japhar updated their DM900UHD drivers to newer drivers (than the very old Sim 2.30 drivers).

Emo

• Who would explain to me what Japhar Sim is and how do I apply it to my receiver.

• *dreambox-dvb-modules: update dm900 drivers

- add CI support for bitrates up to approximately 81Mbit (old limit was approximately 72Mbit)

'high bitrate support' have to be enabled in common interface menu

It is necessary for me!

The CI+ is not working correctly, the picture is falling apart.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!