External eplayer3 not working OpenATV 6.3

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 21,608 times. The last Post () by gerard57.

• this might work for you

opkg update

opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-serviceapp exteplayer3 ffmpeg

opkg install ffmpeg exteplayer3 enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp

opkg remove gstplayer

opkg install gstplayer

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• already done and redone
    how did I install everything else ?
    it works on all the images, Bh, openBH, openpli, openspa ... except open ATV

weird !

Code
    opkg update
    opkg install ffmpeg
    opkg install exteplayer3
    opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp
  • did you uninstall them first though like i put in my first post.

e2players (IPTV Player) ffmpeg used to clash with the ffmpeg required for these.

And we presume you have rebooted gui?

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• It looks like a member wants to watch recorded video on usb with exteplayer 3 default player. If Im wrong. correct me.

Type this command in Telnet, and see what version of FFmpeg you have.

FFmpeg 4.0.2 = new

FFmpeg 3.4.2 = old

Code
    /iptvplayer_rootfs/usr/bin/ffmpeg -version
  • I answer myself

the solution

Code
    cd /tmp && rm -f ffinstall.py && wget http://e2iplayer.pkteam.pl/ffinstall.py && python ffinstall.py

or

Code
    cd /tmp && rm -f ffinstall && wget http://softrix.co.uk/istream/precompiled/ffinstall && python ffinstall
  • Thank you very much

• Hello,

I am new to this post here,looking for help,why my Reciever can't show the movie. It just plays the audio. So i wanted to use the exte3player, but it's the same problem. My Theory is, that the ffmpeg install command on the 16th post but its installing the version 3.4.2. Can someone please send a instalm command with the new version. I have a spark reloaded with Opena image 6.4.

Hello,

I am new to this post here,looking for help,why my Reciever can't show the movie. It just plays the audio. So i wanted to use the exte3player, but it's the same problem. My Theory is, that the ffmpeg install command on the 16th post but its installing the version 3.4.2. Can someone please send a instalm command with the new version. I have a spark reloaded with Opena image 6.4.

I used gstplayer before on e2iplayer

Version of e2iplayer: 14.12.2020 from latest files.com

• Hello, i have openatv 7.2 ultimo4k and this message:

!

Fehler

Scheinbar arbeitet der Video Player Externer Eplayer3" nicht richtig.

STS: nice: can't execute '-w': No such file or directory

Fehler-Code: 127

What is this problem? what can I do?

Thanks for your response

GD

• Try this

opkg update;opkg install ffmpeg

opkg install exteplayer3

opkg install gstplayer

opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp

Then use that

init 4 && sleep 1 && echo "config.plugins.iptvplayer.exteplayer3path=/usr/bin/exteplayer3" >> /etc/enigma2/settings && init 3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!