DreamOne 4k : OpenPLi 7.1Star 20190801 GSt 1.17.0.1 (Original)

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,476 times. The last Post () by emosim.

• DreamOne 4k : OpenPLi 7.1Star 20190801 GSt 1.17.0.1 (Original)

openpli-enigma2-7.1Star-dreamone_Original_GStreamer_1.17.0.1_20190801.rootfs.tar.gz

">https://i.imgur.com/ZKgTdkj.jpg[/img]

- OpenPLi 7.1star by Japhar Team, August 1st 2019 (BETA !)

- Python 2.7.13

- GStreamer 1.17.0.1

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support (Working on it and HDMI support)

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in (Buggy, GStreamer+Exteplayer3 built-in)

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

- JAM 5.3 built-in (Plugins/Addons)

- Original Sim/Chip Required

- Support by Japhar Team

MEGA DreamOne : ">https://mega.nz/#!1CZWVAoT!k0i…9NDWqdVRjT8LHx6kBg5LPNxpU[/code]

• Official Post

Hi i did try this image on my DM One UltraHD

Image installs

VideoMode is stuck on RCA but HDMI is used anyway.

Audio dont work but that can be becasue HDMI option is not avalible?

Image are working barebone but no softcams can be installed and DPKG and APT is missing

so no .deb files can be installed only IPK and thats the biggest issue since ipk files are for OE 2.0/2.2

But all in all not a bad Image to start with and develope future :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Thank you very much for your appreciated feedback. Yes its under development from Japhar Team and we are the lucky owner of a DreamOne box to continue the development.

Yes HDMI and Audio are the job as well as the enigma2 adaptation to AmLogic drivers.

For the image its still a OE for Open images so a different world from the OE2.6 from Dream. All packages are ipk.

About the Cam, its preinstalled, you have the oscam and oscam-emu that can be activated thru the Softcam, working good.

Try to use the VLC on your PC getting the stream from enigma2 (FTA or encrypted), it works very well audio and video.

Emo

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Enigma2 Images. Team Support from OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!