OpenVPN only for oscam

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,207 times. The last Post () by bhageshmeena.

• Not quite sure where to ask about this, i got windscribe vpn, and honestly i need it just to be used with oscam, nothing else, so i still can stream to the internet without the bandwith limitation...

So is there a way to set up openvpn to grab only oscam connections and nothing else?

• If you dont have a router capable of using a vpn or you dont want to use a router then you will have to install the vpn on the target machine oscam is running on, so for instance a linux pc can use a vpn by following a guide from your vpn provider, in your case the windscribe website, and enigma 2 boxes have a plugin available called openvpn, follow dsayers thread here OpenVPN Setup guide for most VPN,s and scripts for enigma2 box vpn setups.

Also if your oscam is for external server purposes then bare in mind only specific vpn providers allow port forwarding.

Good luck

• as far as i know windscribe dont do openvpn,you will have to pay for one or look at using vpnbook, a lot of stuff is on the net regards setting up openvpn, once running it will also work for oscam and anything you are streaming, problem is the share may ban you ip from vpns and nothing decodes, not sure why you need it for oscam though

also depending on box and what bandwidth you start at makes a big differance

ie zgemma h2s could be a max of 8mb while a hd51 can be over 40 on a vpn

• Maybe this might help as well?

PROTECT YOUR STB WITH SURFSHARK VPN SERVICE

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!