Find the good image for me

• Hi, I decide to buy a Dreambox DM 525 for my parents. I don't imagine it will be so complicated to configure.

I don't want to use CCAM or any illegal function. I just want a simple receiver.

I need:

A nice system for use channel list from mix 2 sat and one terrestrial channel. (with the time to turn the dish between to two sat)

I will appreciate a system who manage the dish with a limitation to block zapping on an other sat or after an avertissement. (because if I zap normaly the dish start to move and I need to wait even I finish on the same sat.

I 'm also surprise that the OS don't show the sat used in the channel list, so you doesn't know that you have to wait the dish postitionning if you change to this channel.

Recorder on network drive (I find how to record with the original image on HDD but not on network and it was complicate)

purehaps some other cool function for my parents but I don't imagine them know.

thank you a lot for your help.

Daniel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!