Virgin cable tv zgemma

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,566 times. The last Post () by bill dar.

• hello can someone tell me do I need to have virgin internet for cable channels I have zgemma box or can I still use another network like bt sky etc and still run the cable channels on my zgemma box thanks not sure

• You can use any provider but bare in mind most of the sky sports channels have now gone and are solely working on official vm boxes.

You also would need to check you have an active vm connection if you dont use vm broadband.

• OK thanks very much John was think of cancel vm gone up in price I maybe will just use the I ptv side of things as like u say sports gone now

• hi John one more thing is with the connection how I a m going to run it as going to cancel v m I have router next to TV would I still need to split it as I have v m internet cheers mate not sure

• If you hang onto vm internet and cancel vm tv only then your line will remain active, as for splitter/s you should already have that setup in place if you had tv and broadband from VM.. just remove the official reciever after it dies and hook up the zgemma, although you may need a converter to attach feed to zgemma, i've uploaded a picture of one, i,m not high up on zgemmas so i,m not sure what type of catv connection they have so you may not need an adaptor at all, they are cheap as chips anyway if you do.

• so to keep a live v m feed I must keep the broadband connection

I didn't say MUST, i stated to ensure a live feed to keep your vm connection alive was to keep your vm bb alive, it is unlikely as stated that a connection from the cab will be disconnected but its a risk you take, you can always re-subscribe to vm broadband services if this ever happens.

Its a waste of time anyway, most of ss sports gone and more to follow for sure... iptv now is your best answer as you stated yourself.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!