Triple tuner and VM cable.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 573 times. The last Post () by johndeere88.

• Could someone please tell me which tuner I plug VM cable into please

New to all this the 2screw in tuner r the mono push in one

What the best backup image to flash with working cable

Ps in Belfast here.tried I'd network code 00021 .still no joy

Thank you

Ricky

• It depends which box you have as some Catv boxes have either a male or screw type connection, being a triple tuner tho its likely to have 2 x screw (ftype) connections and one is for satellite and one for Catv (Cable)

• Amiko alien2 triple tuner .there is 2 screw connections and one push in that is marked cable on the back

Am getting some channels now.but keep getting service not found error .when I try ABM it starts halve way across

And freezes all the time.is there a good image I could use

• Amiko alien2 triple tuner .there is 2 screw connections and one push in that is marked cable on the back

Am getting some channels now.but keep getting service not found error .when I try ABM it starts halve way across

And freezes all the time.is there a good image I could use

When you boot the box what software revision is it showing?

Alternatively you should be able to find out build revisions in your menu system via your remote control.

alternatively

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!