Watching S*y UK on a third party box?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 516 times. The last Post () by vpsdo.

• I was in Sunny Beach Bulgaria on Sunday and was watching the Bristol City v Leeds game in a bar and they were showing on S*y uk.

However a storm came over head and the picture disappeared and it said TUNE FAILED. The owner of the bar then grabbed hi remote and the details came up on screen - i saw the autobouquets 28.2e channel list and all the other channels . it still didnt work when he tried the other s*y uk sports channels all saying tune failed. The storm passed and the Leeds game came back on.

Excuse my ignorance but i didnt think you could use a s*y uk car in a third party box? Or can you ? For a moment it loooked like it was cs!

Any ideas?

• Interesting

I first discovered sky UK card share around 2010/2011 when I saw a YouTube video demonstrating sky UK Cs on an enigma2 box and I remember the video uploader had Bulgarian or Romanian language in the YouTube description.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!