OSCam on new image oe2.0

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,427 times. The last Post () by ferdi.

• the new image OE2.0 has the operating system Kernel 3.2 and it is completely different from previous versions based on kernel 2.6.
    I am using the previous versions and I know how to configure the emu.
    With the new OE2.0 I don't know where to place the files and the script needed to start the emu

together we grow - ferdi

• Official Post

Place the oscam config files in /etc/tuxbox/config then edit the script so it uses the files in that location, the script is usually found in /usr/camscript or usr/script depending which image you use.

• Place the oscam config files in /etc/tuxbox/config then edit the script so it uses the files in that location, the script is usually found in /usr/camscript or usr/script depending which image you use.

This is clear for previous images, in the new OE2.0 there is no /usr/script or /usr/camscript.
    How I can solve, thanks

together we grow - ferdi

• Official Post

In some other openpli based images the script can be found in /etc/init.d and the configs in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam.

If the new OE2.0 images use this location then you would have a file named cardserver.oscam6686 with the script inside like below;

I have made an ipk for you to test, let us know if it works buddy.

• I installed it this morning on dm7020hd, you must follow these steps carefully

1) create dir /etc/tuxbox/config chmod 755
    2) place the oscam config files in /etc/tuxbox/config chmod 644
    3) place oscam (bin) in /usr/bin/ chmod 755
    4) edit /etc/init.d/dccamd
    #!/bin/sh
    /usr/bin/oscam -b -c /etc/tuxbox/config &

This is all about and enjoy

together we grow - ferdi

• what cam manager do you use on 02 IMAGE???

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• is this ferdi still alive??

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!