OPENBH-4.3.000-DM800SE-SIM2-15082019-PGS

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,918 times. The last Post () by parageria.

• parageria

menu >>>plugins>>> crash

internal flash

• parageria

menu >>>plugins>>> crash

internal flash

the problem there is on some plugin you have installed

what you mean internal flash?

space of flash?

• I made it on USB bootable flash.. 1000mb..I installed OMB on it and installed another OBH 4.3 on OMB.. IT worked fine

I installed openatv by you and another OBH, by another guy... OpenBH-4.3.008-DM800SE-SSL84D-SIM2.10

in here, but did Not show up on OMB. I Fixed the crash by replacing plugins browser Py from this guy's image.. OpenBH-4.3.008-DM800SE-SSL84D-SIM2.10

• it's a perfect iamge and we install the OMB and the other images very easy but when we reboot the box it'snt seem the generic which we choose the boot image and it reboot to flash image please sir PARAGERIA repair it this image for use it aas flash

• it's a perfect iamge and we install the OMB and the other images very easy but when we reboot the box it'snt seem the generic which we choose the boot image and it reboot to flash image please sir PARAGERIA repair it this image for use it aas flash

in the next days i w upload a img file that you can install on usb , and automatically boot - flash (1000 mb)-swap- OBM will be on it

just need to boot from usb

(this is my system for the last 4 years BUT is not so simple to install for first time)

• Good Morning Sir Parageria I hope sir to minimaze and update this image to use it in internal OpenMulti Boot plugin because the last version 0.6 ther's a problems

as i said , only obh 0.6 can load images base openatv

i w upload now a image obh 0.6.030 and i say

THIS IMAGE IT S ONLY FOR MULTIBOOT NOT TO USE AS DEFAULT

in the next days i w upload a img file that you can install on usb , and automatically boot - flash (1000 mb)-swap- OBM will be on it

just need to boot from usb

(this is my system for the last 4 years BUT is not so simple to install for first timev

• parageria

crash after making online upgrade, when pressing software update

same crash with openvix after latest upgrade

• parageria

crash after making online upgrade, when pressing software update

same crash with openvix after latest upgrade

extract and replace in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens directory

restart enigma

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!