Channel selection by numbers (Exit does nothing)

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 288 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• I would like to be able to type the number & NEED to press OK for the zap to happen, or if ie. mistyped then Exit should ignore whole input (as if nothing happened) & stay on the channel it was.

I see everywhere discussion about Channel number zap timeout & Extended-NumberZap plugin (which works for the key presses timeout), but that is not what I want.

On my old VIX image Exit was working exactly that way (as described above)

Now if I want to go ie to 2806 & type 206 (missing the 8) motor will move to 206 (which is on another satellite), no matter if I press Exit

sebus

• sebus

Changed the title of the thread from “Channel selection by numbers (Esc does nothing)” to “Channel selection by numbers (Exit does nothing)”.
  • It seems like a rarely used function, so low priority, sorry...

I use BACK button or PREV(ious) button and I get a list and I go there without having to remember the numbers... :cool1:

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• master G

Added the Label Remote Control & Mapping Support

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!