Screen Resizer

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,063 times. The last Post () by casteddus.

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “enigma2-plugin-extensions-screenresizer” to “Screen Resizer”.
  • Update 1.1

Hi, is there a version of the plugin modified to work on python 3.xx?

I installed it on the OpenATV 7.3 image but when I open the menu in the plugins it gives me the following error:

Extension/Screenresizer (Missing Parentheses in Call to 'print'. Did yuou mean print (...)? (___init___.py, line 55))

I await your kind response and if possible a solution to resolve the problem, thank you.

Greetings.

• can any one use that plugin explain what it do more than image setting do !

hi biko, This plugin is useful because it can increase the resolution of plugins that are made for HD skins which result in small windows when opened on FHD or UHD skins. Since many plugins are still only in hd resolution these do not display correctly on fhd or larger skins. That plugin was very useful to me for bringing the HD plugin windows back to an acceptable size at high resolutions which were very small with very small writing that was almost illegible.

I did not find a similar function in the image to increase the resolution of plugin windows that are not optimized for fhd or higher resolutions.

• Thanks for your feedback @casteddus

if the images used are py3 how old plugin by hd skins work !

i think most developer of plugins upgrade to py3 and have hd & fhd resolutions skin

pls. give me example of useful plugin which work on py3 and use hd skins

• Hi Biko an example for which I would need the plugin for the resize of the skin and for the OpenTV7.3 EPG plugin which on a different skin from the hd meters (with HDGlass FHD17) EPG is displayed in small and not full -screen window As seen in the attached images. If you know more way to view the full -screen windows without the use of a Resizer, let me know.
    Thank you.
    Greetings.

Immagine.jpgImmagine2.jpg

• Hi Biko an example for which I would need the plugin for the resize of the skin and for the OpenTV7.3 EPG plugin which on a different skin from the hd meters (with HDGlass FHD17) EPG is displayed in small and not full -screen window As seen in the attached images. If you know more way to view the full -screen windows without the use of a Resizer, let me know.
    Thank you.
    Greetings.

Dear, what you talk about not related to plugin as i mention on my post !!

that's screen inside skin which you can fix it by ask developer of the skin or you can do it by your self via Open Skin Designer program

• Ok so SKIN relative problem, all windows that appear so small and not full screen can only be corrected by running the view of the skin in use, right?
    Post the request in the Skin section in question and await further developments.
    Thank you.
    Greetings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!