I have problem change skin for vu zero

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,030 times. The last Post () by seagen.

• today i have changed the skin but encountered the problem - with a notification line-

We are really sorry. Your STB encountered a software problem, and needs to be restarted. Please send the logfile created in /hdd STB restarts in 10 seconds!

onent: enigma2 session.openWithCallback(boundFunction(runNextScreen, session, screens ToRun[1:]), screen, "args)

File /usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py, line 302, in openWwithCallback dig self open(screen, "arguments,lwargs)

File /usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py, line 312, in open dig self.current dialog self.instantiateDialog(screen, arguments,lwargs)

File /usr/ib/enigma2/python/mytest.py, line 247, in instantiateDialog return self doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)

File /usr/ib/enigma2/python/mytest.py, line 272, in doinstantiateDialog readSkin(dlg, None, dig.skinName, desktop)

File /usr/libenigma2/python/skin py line 960, in readSkin process screen(myscreen, context) File /usr/ib/enigma2/python/skin.py, line 917, in process screen process_widget(w, context)

File /usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py line 855, in process_widget converter class = my import( join((Components', "Converter, ctype)))_dict_get(ctype)

File "/usr/ib/enigma2/python/Tools/Import. py", line 2, in my import mod=import (name) ImportErrors No module named BhStreaminfo (PyObject Callobject(<bound method Session processDelay of <_mainSession instance at Ox72c40710>>)) failed)

• Official Post

Your image is to old you must upgrade to Blackhole 3.0.8 or later for using any of the New Army FHD skins.

Skin is only avalible in the Blackhole Addonsserver so it should be labeld with correct image version.

Latest Blackhole image now is 3.0.9.D

Or maybe you have an old Clone?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Official Post

If you want to use any of the Armys FHD skin then Blackhole but at the same time any Open Alliance image is better for your Vu+ zero.

But if Armys skin is most important then its Blackhole :)

And have a look here KiddaC Skins  KiddaC have some amazing skins for ATV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!